We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An ornate mirror that already knows what you're about to ask.
2. Bookends for people who love haunted mansions, but don't necessarily want to live in one.
3. Mini prints that transform Disney heroines into mermaids.
4. A Bluetooth speaker that won't turn into a pumpkin at midnight.
Warning: This speaker is not responsible for any lost or stolen goods, such as glass slippers.
Get it from Amazon for $49.98.
5. A mini wall calendar that features gorgeous artwork from your favorite movies.
6. An enchanted snow globe that will transform your home into a magic castle — certain as the sun.
7. A wall decal that sums up all the philosophies of Disney.
8. A Mad Hatter mug set that isn't nonsense. For best results, use at tea parties.
Have I gone mad? I never want to drink my coffee or tea out of anything else.
Get it from Box Lunch for $19.92.
9. A mermaid blanket that will help you feel like you're a part of Ariel's world.
Maybe you guys can switch places?
Get it from Amazon for $19.88.
10. Sleeping Beauty and Mulan pillows that'll help you fall asleep faster than you can say, "I pricked my finger on this spindle."
11. Pillows in the shape of Snow White, Tinker Bell, Rapunzel, and Pocahontas.
12. An art print that proves there's no place like home. Yes, Disney World is my home.
13. A Pixar-inspired slow cooker that will take your meal to infinity and beyond.
14. A poisoned apple spell that is a terrible replacement for your candy apple recipe.
15. A porcelain bowl and saucer set that is a simple bare necessity.
16. A digital print that is basically the décor version of a spoon full of sugar.
17. A banner that was designed by Lumière. Cogsworth complained throughout the whole process.
18. Bambi and Aristocats plates that are excuses to eat dessert all the time, because they're too cute to sit in a cabinet.
19. A scrapbook to chronicle all the adventures you've had with the Ellie to your Carl.
20. A pillow that means no worries, for the rest of your sleeps.
21. A gravy boat that lets Thumper add some extra happiness to your meal.
22. Winnie the Pooh and Frozen light switch and electrical covers that will literally light up your room.
23. A record that features your favorite artists singing classic Disney songs.
24. A light-up Lumière that provides a night-light for your guests. Or just yourself.
Don't believe him? Ask the dishes.
Get it from Amazon for $81.97.