We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A boho-inspired mini dress that is equal parts comfy and chic: breezy fabric makes it perfect for hot days (*begins to sweat at the the thought of humidity*), the fun pattern make for an obligatory Insta story.
2. A linen blend slit-neck tee ideal for curling up on the couch with a good book *or* for grocery store runs in which you buy ice cream, ice cream, and more ice cream (what else does one buy at the grocery store, right?).
3. High-rise biker shorts to temporarily replace your leggings when your limbs demand a little more breathing room — and in this heat!??! Who could blame them!? Oh, and FYI, these have pockets.
4. An off-shoulder ruffled top, because this is equally as comfortable as your favorite basic tee but *le gasp* about 10x more trendy thanks to the flounce hem. Who should start a style blog? You.
5. An oversized jumpsuit that can easily serve as a beach cover-up or an ensemble worthy of your next date night. It all comes down to the shoes: pair it with flip-flops for a casual look, add in some wedges to up the fancy factor.
6. A button-down nightgown made from a ~dreamy~ fabric that is super lightweight and ultra soft. This is the perfect bedtime outfit for anyone who doesn't have AC in their room and often spends the night sweating instead of sleeping.
7. A V-neck maxi dress for an easy, breezy, ~doesn't require pants~ outfit you'll want to slip on for and and every occasion. This is comfy enough to lounge in, stylish enough to picnic in. Cue Hannah Montana because 'tis the best of both worlds.
8. A flared sleeve romper so chic, the unbelievably soft fabric it's made with is just a perk — like, sleeping in this floral number would be completely understandable. *proceeds to snore in style*
9. A drawstring romper that I will personally be living in this summer. It's got all the comfort of the pajama set you've been wearing to bed since 1893, but it's a romper and ergo a *lot* more chic.
10. A gorgeous two-piece set to throw on whenever you feel like you're in desperate need of a getaway, but stuck at home. Everyone has those outfits dubbed "vacation clothes" because of how photogenic they are and, well, this it it. Ditch your leggings for this lightweight 'fit when it comes to your next walk.
11. A strapless maxi dress with a breezy design for days that are hot, hot, hot. Adding a hat and jewelry will up the ante when it comes to looking ~put-together~, but honestly? This thing is so dang cozy that you'll wear it around the house with fuzzy slippers, too.
12. A tie front off-shoulder blouse you'll be tempted to purchase in every color (there's 17 of 'em available, for reference). This is here to nudge your old high school gym tee into retirement: not only is the design *chefs kiss*, but the breezy material makes it comfier than what you typically wear to bed.
13. Tie-waist wide leg pants that will truly come 👏 in 👏 handy 👏 on days of unbearable humidity. These are trendy but super lightweight, plus you can pair 'em with pretty much any top.
14. A pleated gingham dress with a lovely A-line silhouette that can easily be adjusted with a waist-cinching belt (ah, the power of a good accessory). Oh, and I should probably mention — there are pockets.
15. A pajama set here to nudge your high school gym shorts and old soccer team T-shirt into retirement. You hated soccer. You sat on the bench. Sweaty sleepers, this cool-to-the-touch bamboo fabric is divine.
16. A V-neck maxi dress, because life's too short to not hop in on the tie-dye trend. It's everywhere — you can't help but be enticed. This cozy number means an easy, comfy way to add a pop of pattern to your wardrobe.
17. An ultra soft terry jumpsuit for anyone who despises having to choose both a top and bottom (way too time-consuming) *and* doesn't like dresses (what if there's a breeze?). Presenting the cozy, versatile one-and-done solution.
18. A hook-and-eye closure bralette available in cup and band sizes, aka you'll be able to find *the* perfect fit. Wide straps provide awesome support, no underwire means optimal comfort.
19. A swing dress destined to be on constant rotation in your summer wardrobe (the poor thing will never get a break). The jersey knit material is super lightweight and the design itself isn't clingy, aka this will really pull through on days where "I'm dripping sweat" doesn't even begin to cover it.
20. A leopard print V-neck jumpsuit that can be paired with sneakers for more casual affairs or heels for fancy occasions. Plus, the fabric is so comfortable you'll be tempted to wear it during your next Netflix binge. Go ahead. I encourage it
21. A sleeveless tee because humidity has arrived and with it, an endless amount of sweat. Presenting the easiest way to wear as little clothing as possible while still feeling dressed up enough for that daily walk. You’re welcome.
22. A pleated midi skirt that calls for some serious twirling action. I'm not outright saying that this skirt was invented with a Boomerang video in mind, but...
23. A halter maxi dress with a smocked bodice, ruffled bottom, an open back worthy of drool, and adjustable back straps that mean a bra may not be necessary (SO LONG, PAINFUL UNDERWIRE). Let's all do this together: *swoon*
24. Stretchy wide leg palazzo pants here to make your *leggings* feel rigid. There's a ton of different patterns to choose from, the high-rise elastic band doesn't dig into your belly button, plus they're super soft but still easy to dress up. Heaven = found.
25. A flared mini skirt cleverly made with a drawstring waist which means *phew* no uncomfortable button digging into your stomach. Plus, the ability to adjust the waist = a fit that feels tailored to you.
26. A V-neck tee about to become a staple in your workout wardrobe. Hear ye, hear ye: This is made from a quick drying material that won't make you feel as if you're stewing in your own sweat.
27. A breezy V-neck maxi dress with "summer uniform" written all over it in invisible ink, National Treasure style. This is the ideal number to throw on when you're in a rush which, let's face it, is pretty much always.
28. A sleeveless swing dress that says “I went out of my way to try this morning” when you, in fact, did not. Throw your hair up in a messy bun, slip on some sneaks, and bam! The aesthetic du jour is chic.
29. A knit jumpsuit made from a buttery soft material that feels like luxury against your skin. If you want to feel like you're wearing pajamas while sending emails and calling into meetings from 9-5, you'll probably wish you added this to cart sooner.
30. A cold shoulder maxi dress so trendy, it's practically a requirement to have a photo shoot whilst wearing it. Congratulations on your newest #ootd, now prepare for at least 500K new followers.
31. A tank maxi dress that is, without a doubt, the perfect basic piece of summer clothing. Get ready to wear this lovely piece of jersey knit all 👏 the 👏 damn 👏 time 👏.
32. An off-shoulder tiered maxi dress so gorgeous, I'm pretty sure shedding a few ~tiers~ is justified. Ignore me, I've just chopped a few onions.
33. A scoop neck swing dress for curling up on the couch with a good book *or* for running errands. The world is truly your oyster with this trusty number.
34. A halter mini dress available in six gorgeous color and pattern combos. Will you spend the next several hours deciding which color and pattern combo to purchase? Probably. To all the indecisive folks out there, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
35. Drawstring linen shorts for a chic upgrade to your pajama bottoms. The high-rise elastic waistband ensures a comfy fit that can easily slide on over swimsuit bottoms, plus large pockets mean yo don't have to carry a purse if you don't want to.
36. An off-shoulder maxi dress guaranteed to be the belle of the warm weather ball. Whether wearing it for a casual beach stroll or a family barbecue, everyone will be asking where you got this pretty little number.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.