Just 27 Gorgeous Dresses With A *Ton* Of Positive Reviews
Excuse my drool, I just laid eyes on a gorgeous open back maxi dress.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cold shoulder maxi dress so trendy, it's practically a requirement to have a photo shoot whilst wearing it. Congratulations on your newest #ootd, now prepare for at least 500K new followers.
2. A V-neck mini dress that is equal parts comfy and chic: breezy fabric makes it perfect for hot days (*begins to sweat at the the thought of humidity*), the fun ruffles and pattern are seriously stylish.
3. An off-shoulder tiered maxi dress so gorgeous, I'm pretty sure shedding a few ~tiers~ is justified. Ignore me, I've just chopped a few onions.
4. A bodycon mini dress for anyone who hates choosing both a top *and* a bottom — this is basically just an extension of your favorite tee. Extra brownie points for the slightly longer back, aka you'll be able to walk without having to constantly pull it down.
5. A V-neck maxi dress, because life's too short to deny your tie dye obsession. It's everywhere! You can't help it! This cozy number means an easy, comfy way to get it on the tie-dye trend.
6. A halter mini dress available in six gorgeous color and pattern combos. Will you spend the next several hours deciding which color and pattern combo to purchase? Probably. To all the indecisive folks out there, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
7. A halter maxi dress with a smocked bodice, ruffled bottom, and an open back worthy of drool. Let's all do this together: *swoon*
8. An off-shoulder maxi dress guaranteed to be the belle of the warm weather ball. Whether wearing it for a casual beach stroll or a family barbecue, everyone will be asking where you got this pretty little number.
9. A sleeved maxi dress with a nifty wrap-around belt, aka your waist will be accentuated and you won't feel as if you're wearing a long, oversized, shapeless tee (a personal frustration of mine).
10. A scoop neck swing dress for curling up on the couch with a good book *or* for running errands. The world is truly your oyster with this versatile number.
11. A swing dress that will be on constant rotation in your wardrobe. The jersey knit material is super lightweight and the design itself isn't clingy, which basically means you can count on this as a chic update to your most beloved pajamas.
12. A ruffled dress so gorgeous, I'm pretty sure it inspired the creation of the following emoji: 😍. The affordable price tag is just an added perk.
13. A sleeveless dress made from 100% cotton, aka looking for something with pajama-level comfort to wear on your next supermarket run? Here it is.
14. A dotted wrap dress about to become your new wearable BFF. You: "Wardrobe, please meet the newest member of our family — I'll be wearing this every single GNO from now on."
15. A button-up dress that is truly *chefs kiss* when it comes to fancy-ing up an ensemble — without having to sacrifice comfort. Hear ye, hear ye, this V-neck mini is worth the pocket change.
16. A T-shirt dress so ridiculously soft, your body will feel as if it's being enveloped by a fluffy cloud made of kittens and other ridiculously cute baby animals. Plus, this cozy maxi is the perfect thing to dress up or down.
18. A smocked mini dress for whenever you're running late, which is pretty much always. Just slip this on, pair it with any shoe, throw your hair into a chic messy bun (emphasis on the messy), and that's it! You're ready.
19. A pencil dress so chic, your fans will simply assume it cost you multiple $100 bills — even though it actually cost less than $20. You know what they say about assuming.
20. A halter dress that will make you feel like a trillion bucks with every wear. This floral number has the witchy ability to make even the most uneven cat eye look stylish.
21. A sleeveless dress with budget, budget, budget in mind. Heartbreak is dropping a ton of hard-earned cash on a pricey, meant-for-wedding-festivities dress you'll only wear once. Future brides: this is a fab bridesmaid option.
22. A V-neck cocktail dress you'll probably wish you bought sooner. Fare thee well, days spent overturning my closet to find a fabulous dress for fancy-ish occasions. My bedroom floor has never looked so clean.
23. A belted dress adorned with tortoise shell buttons (the crowd goes "ooooooo"), a midi length, and pockets that will make you believe in love at first sight.
24. A cocktail dress so cleverly designed, it deserves a damn award: longer material for your backside means no peek-a-boo surprises when a gust of wind hits. Bless Marilyn Monroe, but I'm not trying to reenact that scene.
25. A bodycon dress that exudes the word ~polished~. The person who wears this wakes up before 8 a.m., does laundry in a timely fashion, has no dishes piled in their sink, etc.
26. A simple off-the-shoulder dress with a high-low hem, which means it's slightly longer in the back. Who's going to spend the night fearing that their underwear is saying peek-a-boo? Not you!
27. An A-line midi dress I hereby declare as my "It looks like I tried, but I really didn't" outfit. This cutout one-and-done look polished, semi-fancy, and the breezy material feels divine.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.