Skip ahead to your favorite:
1. Cheeky undies to match your cheeky personality. Or, as your mother might call it, your attitude.
2. Bikini panties that'll transform you into Kendall Jenner. You'll be filling in things like, "I ____ in my Calvins." **
3. Hi-leg bikini undies for anyone who wants their underwear to be just as high-waisted as their jeans.
4. Stretchy bikini panties inspired by the world's most delicious and decadent candy: Watermelon Sour Patch Kids.
5. Sloth undies you should buy with caution. They're known to promote frequent napping and overall laziness.
6. Seamless hipster briefs that ~seam~ like the comfiest butt prisons in the world.
7. Form-fitting panties for any fan of florals. And comfort. And happiness.
8. Hipster panties designed to save you from the embarrassment of having to pick a wedgie in public.
9. Cool blend briefs perfect for runs, kickboxing classes, and long Netflix binges. Just exercising in general.
10. Pineapple trim boybriefs inspired by the stunning architecture of Bikini Bottom.
11. Lace undies that are the undergarment equivalent of a mullet: conservative in the front, sexy in the back.
12. Boyshorts perfect for the Fourth of July. Popsicle? More like pop and sizzle, am I right?
13. Hipster panties known to be real party animals. The second they enter a room, they yell "let's get this party started!"
14. Hipster panties with lace waistbands that won't dig into your skin and give you a muffin top. Hallelujah!
15. Bikini undies known to constantly sing "Surfin' U.S.A." Their obsession with the Beach Boys is a little unsettling.
16. Seamless hipster undies that won't show through your clothes. Goodbye, unwanted panty lines!
17. Hipster briefs with hints of lace that'll make you say "HELLO SEXY" to yourself in the mirror.
In the privacy of your own home, of course.
Get a pack of three from H&M for $14.99 (available in sizes XS-L and four color schemes).
18. Boybriefs you'll want to wear for more than a ~brief~ moment. In fact, you'll want to wear these bad boys every day.
But...perhaps wash them once in a while?
Get them from Aerie for $9.50 (part of the 10 for $35 deal, available in sizes XS-XXL and seven colors).