We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A knit cutout dress that is. the. best. thing you'll purchase ahead of warm weather seasons. Dare I say, I'll... actually want to make plans going forward? Just for an excuse to wear the below?
2. A supportive underwire bodysuit capable of making the word ~swanky~ come immediately to mind. Essentially, an addition like this to your wardrobe has the same energy as popping champagne or munching on caviar.
3. A Bardot bodysuit for souls who have *shudders at the thought* actually gone ahead and purchased denim of the low-rise variety. This will remain blissfully tucked in with every bend and snap.
4. A sleeved bodycon featuring drawstring ruching on each side, meaning that the length of this dress is — gird your loins — completely adjustable. Attempt to contain your excitement until you reach the end of this post, please.
5. A spaghetti-strap midi I encourage you to purchase *now* because raise your hand if you've had a dressy dinner for which you've spent a Saturday morning desperately searching every mall store for something to wear. Save yourself the headache and heartache and get this in advance.
6. A cap-sleeve bodysuit I fully intend on purchasing to wear with high-waisted denim and booties. Yes, this is lingerie. Yes, this also functions as the perfect going-out top.
7. An off-shoulder blouse featuring a wrap waist and voluminous sleeves for THE party top of your dreams. You can't argue with science.
8. A cowl mini dress perfectly content with any season. Simply drape it over a turtleneck, tights, and boots on frigid days; wear it as is with your favorite sandals (and perhaps a pedicure) during the warmer months.
9. A ruched lantern-sleeve top that has "fancy dinner during a tropical vacation" written all over it. All that's missing is salty hair, rosy cheeks, and perhaps a straw crossbody that is somewhat impractical but looks très trendy.
10. A tulle ruffle-shoulder bodysuit I'm going to listen to "Material Girl" by Madonna on a loop in. This is fancy-schmancy on a ramen budget; just the way I like/sort of need it.
11. A swanky spaghetti strap cami likely the muse behind Rihanna crooning ~where have you been all my life~. If you've thrown your entire wardrobe onto the ground in pursuit of a decent top, this bb is here to save the day because at long last — a perfectly versatile dressy top is now yours.
12. A cutout midi dress available in a slew of hues of which, unfortunately, you won't be able to choose just one. The choice between lime green and black will feel all but agonizing, so take my advice: simply buy 'em all.
13. A strapless bustier to zhuzh up the pair of high-waisted jeans you wear *checks Instagram grid* pretty much every single time your boot passes the threshold of your front door.
14. A bodycon pencil dress that looks so. damn. chic. And while the importance of owning the perfect LBD is no secret, it's likely you've had the same one for...decades (#guilty). I believe it's time we both level up.
15. A twist front midi featuring a simple, clean design that cinches at the waist *and* comes in a stretchy, slinky material that doesn't feel suffocating.
16. Split hem pants if you'd like to give your beloved faded baby blues a break this Saturday night. Replace 'em with this hunk of faux leather instead for a barrage of compliments that'll have you exclaiming "...and I got them on sale."
17. A satin bodysuit so stunning that I almost feel the urge to...dress up? And give my leggings a break? I'm sure the moment is fleeting but for now, that's enough for me to hit the "add to cart" button.
18. A turtleneck sweater dress for a look that screams "I tried" but requires merely 10 seconds of effort. Throw this on, reach for a leather crossbody and heeled boots, et voilà.
19. A lovely tie-waist jumpsuit that downright deserves a Michelin meal. This includes the wine pairing option which is expensive but honestly life is short, am I right?
Promising review: "Beautiful!! Amazing quality, looks expensive, but great price. I got so many compliments on it. I wore it to a wedding. It was comfortable, beautiful, and fit really well. I’d say if in between sizes, size down. It was a little loose on me so could’ve gotten a smaller size, but it looked great!" —Mel*8
Get it from Amazon for $19.95+ (available in sizes S–3XL and 15 colors).