Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A knit cutout dress that is. the. best. thing you'll purchase ahead of warm weather seasons. Dare I say, I'll... actually want to make plans going forward? Just for an excuse to wear the below?
2. A supportive underwire bodysuit capable of making the word ~swanky~ come immediately to mind. Essentially, an addition like this to your wardrobe has the same energy as popping champagne or munching on caviar.
3. A Bardot bodysuit for souls who have *shudders at the thought* actually gone ahead and purchased denim of the low-rise variety. This will remain blissfully tucked in with every bend and snap.
4. A sleeved bodycon featuring drawstring ruching on each side, meaning that the length of this dress is — gird your loins — completely adjustable. Attempt to contain your excitement until you reach the end of this post, please.
5. A spaghetti-strap midi I encourage you to purchase *now* because raise your hand if you've had a dressy dinner for which you've spent a Saturday morning desperately searching every mall store for something to wear. Save yourself the headache and heartache and get this in advance.
6. A cap-sleeve bodysuit I fully intend on purchasing to wear with high-waisted denim and booties. Yes, this is lingerie. Yes, this also functions as the perfect going-out top.
7. An off-shoulder blouse featuring a wrap waist and voluminous sleeves for THE party top of your dreams. You can't argue with science.
8. A cowl mini dress perfectly content with any season. Simply drape it over a turtleneck, tights, and boots on frigid days; wear it as is with your favorite sandals (and perhaps a pedicure) during the warmer months.
9. A ruched lantern-sleeve top that has "fancy dinner during a tropical vacation" written all over it. All that's missing is salty hair, rosy cheeks, and perhaps a straw crossbody that is somewhat impractical but looks très trendy.
10. A tulle ruffle-shoulder bodysuit I'm going to listen to "Material Girl" by Madonna on a loop in. This is fancy-schmancy on a ramen budget; just the way I like/sort of need it.
11. A swanky spaghetti strap cami likely the muse behind Rihanna crooning ~where have you been all my life~. If you've thrown your entire wardrobe onto the ground in pursuit of a decent top, this bb is here to save the day because at long last — a perfectly versatile dressy top is now yours.
12. A cutout midi dress available in a slew of hues of which, unfortunately, you won't be able to choose just one. The choice between lime green and black will feel all but agonizing, so take my advice: simply buy 'em all.
13. A strapless bustier to zhuzh up the pair of high-waisted jeans you wear *checks Instagram grid* pretty much every single time your boot passes the threshold of your front door.
14. A bodycon pencil dress that looks so. damn. chic. And while the importance of owning the perfect LBD is no secret, it's likely you've had the same one for...decades (#guilty). I believe it's time we both level up.
15. A twist front midi featuring a simple, clean design that cinches at the waist *and* comes in a stretchy, slinky material that doesn't feel suffocating.
16. Split hem pants if you'd like to give your beloved faded baby blues a break this Saturday night. Replace 'em with this hunk of faux leather instead for a barrage of compliments that'll have you exclaiming "...and I got them on sale."
17. A satin bodysuit so stunning that I almost feel the urge to...dress up? And give my leggings a break? I'm sure the moment is fleeting but for now, that's enough for me to hit the "add to cart" button.
18. A turtleneck sweater dress for a look that screams "I tried" but requires merely 10 seconds of effort. Throw this on, reach for a leather crossbody and heeled boots, et voilà.
19. A lovely tie-waist jumpsuit that downright deserves a Michelin meal. This includes the wine pairing option which is expensive but honestly life is short, am I right?
Promising review: "Beautiful!! Amazing quality, looks expensive, but great price. I got so many compliments on it. I wore it to a wedding. It was comfortable, beautiful, and fit really well. I’d say if in between sizes, size down. It was a little loose on me so could’ve gotten a smaller size, but it looked great!" —Mel*8
Get it from Amazon for $19.95+ (available in sizes S–3XL and 15 colors).