1. A heat-changing mug that reveals the human form in all its glory.
2. Feetaso socks that are inspired by the Toebism art movement.
3. A Venus de Wino bottle stopper that uses the goddess of love to protect your favorite beverage.
4. A Salvador Dali watch that is so cool, it's surreal.
5. Frida Kahlo sticky notes that are way better than your average Post-it pad.
6. A pillow cover inspired by the infamous painting "Girl With the Hubba Bubba Gum."
7. A hoodie that you'll never want to let Gogh of.
8. A coloring book that lets you re-create your favorite works of art.
9. An art print that shows Alice admiring the work of Jackson Pollock.
10. A computer decal that resembles the infamous "Son of Mac" painting.
11. A book that details prominent works of art, as well as the historical context behind them.
Get it from Amazon for $40.