1. On Pinterest, the RNC is just like being at the beach.
2. Baked goods express political memes.
3. Cookies obviously look this way.
4. Here’s an adorable way to serve caprese salad with olive oil pipettes.
Totally works for the RNC even though they didn’t dye the basil leaves blue.
5. “Cute” elephant prints abound.
You don’t want to be the person wearing the plain Ron Paul tee-shirt.
6. Elephant corsages offer DIY inspiration.
7. As do elephant fascinators.
8. And straight-up elephant hats.
9. This lace elephant garter is also “perfect” for the RNC.
10. If you’re hemline isn’t short enough to display a garter, try this elephant-print bow tie.
11. Jazz up an everyday set of keys with this flagephant fob.
12. Oh, and cute elephant umbrellas keep the kids dry.
14. The Tampa weather surely warrants flip-flops.
15. And hopefully this won’t be necessary but just in case:
Elegant flag flashlights.
16. So, what else comes in flag? Dolphins!
This is Florida, guys.
17. Look at this herd of Tampa-themed elephants.
18. Flagephant mosaic sculpture art.
19. This wouldn’t be Pinterest (or, well, the internet) if users weren’t nostalgic for a past era.
20. And if you haven’t found just the right piece of elephant bling?
21. On Pinterest, the GOP isn’t just red, white, and blue.
22. It’s pretty pink and floral-print.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- People are arguing about whether those who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal.