1. “Canadian Idiot” started trending on Twitter, reminding people of arguably the world’s most famous Canadian.
Seing Canadian Idiot and immediately thinking of Justin lol— â™‹
I saw the trend ‘Canadian Idiot’ and immediately thought of Justin.— â™”
Good to know that i wasn’t the only one who thought that the trend “Canadian Idiot” was about Justin— His Little Lady
“Canadian Idiot” is trending..justin is that u??— â€
Seeing “Canadian Idiot” and thinking “DAMNIT JUSTIN WHAT’D YOU DO?!” #ItsABelieberThing— Briannaaa
U know when you’re a belieber when u see “Canadian Idiot” trending and you think of Justin Bieber.— Blame It On Nolan Þ„
7. Some “Beliebers” were quick to put a positive spin (“my idiot”) on the association.
RT @biebsfixedme: Canadian Idiot, but, he’s my idiot. http://t.co/AVrLY0w5— Swaggy
8. “Canadian Idiot” refers to the Weird Al song.
Canadian Idiot is supposed to be about a song, but we made it into Justin because that’s just how we roll.— just look at us now.
9. But the Bieber association seems to be much more interesting to Twitter users overall.
Canadian Idiot - Justin Bieber . HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO— shawty âˆž
10. Is it appropriate?
11. Only you can decide!
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠 🇺🇸
- At least 19 people died and 20 others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed its first round-the-world flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️