2. They work unpaid overtime.
3. Like, they stay after their working hours to give students extra help.
4. They buy their own supplies.
5. They pay for decorations, too.
7. They answer angry emails from parents:
8. They offer their homes:
9. They teach things that aren't in the curriculum:
13. They attend their students' extra-curricular events:
14. They buy expensive clothes for work.
15. They host back-to-school nights and conferences for parents, which takes a lot of planning and preparation.
16. They go out of their way to make learning materials like study guides, worksheets, etc.
17. They plan field trips and out-of-classroom extra-activities: