1. Send out invitations that look like tickets to the Hogwarts Express.
2. Hang a brick backdrop in the doorway to make a perfect Platform 9 3/4 entrance.
3. Inject different colored frosting into cupcakes for an easy sorting ceremony.
4. And have each ~student~ sit under the sorting hat while they take the first bite.
5. Set up a temporary Dark Mark tattoo parlor.
7. Add a touch of the Forbidden Forest with Aragog and his extended family.
8. Brew a cauldron full of cocktails like Hair of the Three-Headed Dog, Wolfsbane Potion and Amortentia.
9. Or try some non-alcoholic Flying Cauldron butterscotch beer.
10. Let loose a flock of balloon owls weighed down by Hogwarts letters.
11. Play a fun game of table Quidditch to really get the party started.
12. Set a giant Honeydukes sign over your table of goodies.
13. Make ridiculously easy chocolate frogs with these detailed molds.
14. And kick them up a notch by stashing them in a printable chocolate frog box.
15. Inspire some school spirit with cookies in the shape of each House's crest.
16. Add a sweet glow with Bertie Bott's string lights.
17. Attach paper wings to Ferrero Rocher truffles to transform them into delicious golden snitches.
18. Find happiness in even the darkest of times with a glowing stag Patronus.
19. Turn your photo booth into an Azkaban mugshot station with these wanted poster photo props.
20. Hang banners to encourage party behavior worthy of the Marauders.
21. Charm two ingredients into these chocolate witch hats.
22. Stick this decal onto your toilet to transform it into the entrance to the Ministry of Magic.
23. Say Expecto Patronum to any party blues by smashing open a dementor piñata.
24. Decorate a birthday cake to look just like Hagrid's.
25. Or use an elegant cake topper perfect for birthdays, baby showers, and weddings.
26. Give out Honeydukes candy party favors stashed in golden eggs straight out of the Triwizard Tournament.
27. And marathon all eight movies and play a drinking game to go along.