1. Falling in love with a show, only to have it cancelled when it does poorly in the U.S.
2. Or when our hits thrive in the States, except under weird new names.
3. When BBC America takes ALL the credit for Orphan Black.
4. Until a new rule comes into effect next year, this is the only way to watch all of the multi-million dollar Super Bowl commercials.
5. Thanks to regional blackouts, we can't always watch the big game.
6. Our taxes go into making reality shows like this.
7. Don Cherry.
He's not everyone's Canadian hero.