Everyone should read For Men Only and For Women Only! They are in depth books written by a married couple that are go into the thought process of men and women. My husband read For Women Only, wrote little notes to me, and then I read it. Of course I read For Men Only, annotated it up, and we switched books! It was amazing and truly made me feel connected to my partner in a completely different way. It’s amazing how differently men and women think!
- alyssamoses23 "29 Seriously Incredible Things People..."
Thank you for enlightening me!
Thank you for this information!
Okay, it would be really nice if they let us know WHERE these outbreaks in the US occurred. You can’t just write an inflammatory heading such as this one, and not mention in which region these women live. Did they travel from South America here? Did they get the disease and come here? Come on, we need a little bit more information, and the author of this article does all of us a disservice by reeling us in with the article’s title and sub header, then do nothing to actually explain it.
Response to 21 Important Figures In White Male History:
Thank you for perpetuating racism and a feminazi agenda! ?
- alyssamoses23 "17 Unexpected Studying Hacks"
- alyssamoses23 "15 Katharine Hepburn Quotes Every Wom..."
- alyssamoses23 "40 Reasons I Want To Be Anna Kendrick..."
- alyssamoses23 "Dating While Black And Orange"
- alyssamoses23 "Basic Hair Tricks Every Girl Should Know"
- alyssamoses23 "31 Easy DIY Projects You Won't Be..."
- alyssamoses23 "19 April Fools' Day Pranks You Ca..."
- alyssamoses23 "23 Insane Things You Should Know Abou..."
- alyssamoses23 "7 Things Democrats Would Have Freaked..."
- alyssamoses23 "What It Feels Like Being A Conservati..."
- alyssamoses23 "The 30 Funniest Conversations You'..."
- alyssamoses23 "23 Legit Study Tips According To Science"
- alyssamoses23 "My Life As A Professional Cannabis Baker"
- alyssamoses23 "40 Unique Wedding Dresses You Can Buy..."