1. Yet another fondue. Or worse: Malakoffs a go-go
2. The bise
3. A knock at the door from the Billag man
4. Out of town guests who thought Geneva would be a fascinating place to visit
5. Buying stamps
6. Marzipan vegetables
7. Swiss reds
8. Being invited to a party in France
9. Finding a bag of ice
10. Six month contract extensions
11. Bains des Paquis
12. Buying a tram ticket
13. Concerts that end at 10:30
14. Dogs in the office. Dogs in restaurants.
15. Going to the US and being offered Hershey’s chocolate
16. Hissing swans
17. 80 franc mai tais at the Kempinski
- Donald Trump criticized NATO, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the European Union in an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.