1. Yet another fondue. Or worse: Malakoffs a go-go
2. The bise
3. A knock at the door from the Billag man
4. Out of town guests who thought Geneva would be a fascinating place to visit
5. Buying stamps
6. Marzipan vegetables
7. Swiss reds
8. Being invited to a party in France
9. Finding a bag of ice
10. Six month contract extensions
11. Bains des Paquis
12. Buying a tram ticket
13. Concerts that end at 10:30
14. Dogs in the office. Dogs in restaurants.
15. Going to the US and being offered Hershey’s chocolate
16. Hissing swans
17. 80 franc mai tais at the Kempinski
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- The drug that killed Prince is causing an unprecedented wave of fatal overdoses, federal health officials say.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.