1. STUDENT LOANS… F%#$
Remember how fun it was spending those? I had the best spring break in Miami ever, oh and I went shopping, and bought a puppy for each one of my new roommates! You just graduated though, and 6 months from now they’ll be back—taking away your happiness in the form of money, ALL of your happiness.
2. NO MORE SUMMER / WINTER / SPRING BREAK…EVER
Sure, you get vacation days when you have a real job, maybe it’s even paid, for a week or 2—per YEAR. No more months of freedom waking up late and basically doing whatever your little undergraduate heart desired.
3. TIME FOR THAT CAREER TO START!
You finally earned that degree in Art History, or Bakery Science (yes that’s a real degree) or whatever. Time to use it! Who cares if unemployment keeps rising and the economy sucks, you have a degree—a.k.a. a magical piece of paper that makes jobs and / or unicorns appear at will.
4. ENJOYABLE DAILY ACTIVITIES BECOME DAILY BATTLES OF WILL
Going to the gym at 11 am is the best, no-one’s there and you get the good treadmill every time without having to wait or deal with the after- work crowd. And the grocery store is fun, I mean I don’t get why people complain about lines, just go in the morning— it’s so relaxing.
Get used to schedules, because you ARE the after-work crowd now. Have fun working out at 6 am or fighting the lines at the grocery store at 5:30 pm with all of the other haggard people just trying to get home and relax before going to bed and doing it all over again the next day.
5. NO MORE WEEKNIGHT DRINKING / PARTYING / INTERNET BROWSING
Don’t you love going to happy hour on Thirsty Thursday? Or hanging out watching movies with your roomie til’ 3 am? Sure maybe you woke up late or with a killer hangover and trudged off to class, but you made it— no big deal.
Try getting up at 6:30 am and fighting the morning traffic with a headache and little to no sleep. Those days are over college grad, the week is now the WORKweek so treasure those 2 precious days called the weekend.
6. YOU’RE A GROWN UP NOW…
…Or you’re SUPPOSED to be. Don’t feel bad, not many of us are what we wanted to be when we grew up, but that’s just because we became cynical, entitled adults! Enjoy that graduation present / trip / pride and dignity. You’ll need to remember it for the rest of your busy, stressful, but intrinsically satisfying rest of you’re life!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀