- allisons20 "For Everyone Who Was Sexually Awakene..."
- allisons20 "This Curvy Yogi Is The Most Inspiring..."
I think the real question is why are you dunking in milk instead of tea?
Response to What Does It Mean To “Hook Up” With Someone?:
When I was in HS/College it meant making out. Now that I’m out in the real world it’s sex (whichever way you define that).
- allisons20 "16 Things Your Gyno Really Wants You ..."
- allisons20 "Problems Only Hufflepuffs Understand"
- allisons20 "You Vs. Your Hangover"
It will be really sad when the dog dies when the kid is 11 or 12.
- allisons20 "People Who Are Going To Be Very Disap..."
I was singing in my head before I even got to the part where singing in your heard counts as losing.
- allisons20 "What It Feels Like To Watch Your Ex F..."
- allisons20 "23 Huge Differences Between "The Prin..."
Response to People Talk About Their “Starbucks Name”:
My name is Allison (not particularly uncommon) but for some reason I get “Alicen” more often than any of the many accepted spellings of my name (Alyson, Alison, Allyson, etc.)
Response to We Know What Month You Were Born In:
Whoa, they got it right! I even purposefully picked emerald instead of sapphire cause I figured they thought people would pick their birthstone.
Response to Amy Poehler Isn’t Blond Anymore, You Guys:
I love her, and her work and I think she can do whatever the hell she wants. But she looks like Kirstie Alley in these pics.
Response to 24 Secrets Twentysomethings Will Never Tell You:
Who is this Oliver person and why is he dating the author of EVERY Buzzfeed article????
Response to 53 Things No British Person Has Ever Said:
These are a million times better if you read them in David Mitchell’s voice.
- allisons20 "A Love Letter To Lee Pace Because It&..."
So glad to be moving there soon…
This Buzzfeed’s love affair with Ryan Gosling will never get old.
Response to What Movie Do You Still Own On VHS?:
We still have all our VHS tapes, but I’m particularly attached to the Mighty Ducks movies and all the Disney movies.