17 Pairs Of Kids' Snow Pants To Keep Your Tot Dry On The Next Snow Day
We've got you covered if you want to cover your kids' legs this winter.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A pair of Columbia Bugaboo snow pants that your little bugaboos will look forward to pulling on at the first sign of snowfall.
3. A pair of fleece-lined snow pants that come with the most adorable prints (unicorns! dinosaurs!) so your kid will be the dopest on the slope, as well as staying toasty warm and dry.
5. A cargo snow pant that comes with double-layered knee reinforcement so you don't have to worry about your kiddo being as rough and tumble as they want.
7. A pair of kids' ski pants with adjustable, removable suspenders that will stay put so your kid won't come inside from playing in the snow looking like they got into a fight with a Yeti.
8. An REI mountain pant with microfleece lining, and a grow-cuff feature so your rambunctious tot won't outgrow these after just one winter.
9. A pair of North Face insulated snow pants designed for all the frolicking, kicking, jumping, and playing your kid wants to do, all while keeping moisture (and tantrums) at bay.
10. An insulated snow bib with adjustable suspenders to ensure no snow is getting into your tot's pants, no matter how much they roll around in it.
11. A pair of Columbia Ice Slope pants with all the features you'd need for a growing tyke, like an adjustable Velcro waist, an Outgrown stretch system, and warm insulation.
12. A toddlers' and kids' snow pant that's not a hassle to put on, because snow days should be a cause for celebration, not stress.
13. A pair of snow pants for babies when you don't feel like wrestling your wriggly infant into a full snowsuit — just pull these on, and your baby will be all set for their winter waddle.
14. A child's snow pant they'll love wearing, whether they're shredding the slopes or just need some extra warmth during the winter months.
15. A pair of kids' snow pants with reinforced knees and seat that won't rip or wear out no matter how much your kid plops down onto the snow to "take a break."
17. A pair of kids' loose snow pants you can layer on top of their winter clothes without fear because these babies are completely waterproof. And now, so are your babies!
This is how your kid will be frolicking in the snow (except, wearing their new pants):
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.