30 Toys If Your Kids Have Endless Energy
From LED hover soccer balls to a pogo jumper, rambunctious kiddos have finally met their match.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A two-pack of LED hover balls so siblings can battle it out for the title of indoor soccer champ. These glide smoothly like air hockey pucks and are cushioned with foam bumpers to prevent dents on furniture or baseboards.
2. A foam pogo jumper far safer than the good ol' pogo stick, with a sturdy foam base to stand on, so little whirlwinds can burn off their energy hopping from room to room as grown-ups secretly wait their turn.
3. A Fat Brain door pong game, a fun alternative to classic Ping-Pong without needing to set up a table or collect runaway balls off the floor. Just attach to a doorway, adjust the length of the string, and start showing off that forehand smash.
4. Banzai Bump N' Bounce Body Bumpers perfect for impromptu sumo tournaments in the yard or living room that'll elicit nonstop silliness and laughs.
5. Or a sensory swing designed with an extra spring, allowing bouncing up and down in addition to swinging — ideal for endless aerial acrobatic fun. Do they make an adult version?
6. An inexpensive Pop2Play foldable indoor slide that LITERALLY pops up in minutes to instantly transform any room into a playground when it's raining outside. Plus, it folds down flat for easy storage once playtime's over.
7. A rainbow-colored saucer swing guaranteed to add a pop of color anywhere and become the kiddo's fave ~hangout~ spot in the playroom or yard.
8. A flying orb with flashing lights that'll cure cabin fever while the kids make it float in the air and boomerang back, leaving them wondering "what is this sorcery?"
9. A marble run set for providing endless possibilities to build creative structures — all while developing their problem-solving skills. They'll be ~ah-mazed~ at the results when the marbles roll through the mazes they create.
10. A pack of Crayola Globbles so your littles can run around the house hurling these sticky globs at the wall or ceiling. Don't panic, parents, reviewers say they don't leave a sticky residue.
11. A Gator Golf set that involves aiming to get the ball into the hungry little gator mouth three times to win. If you score, it will even flick your ball back with its tail for more putting fun.
12. An adorable, inflatable unicorn ride-on boasting a washable plush cover that'll have little dudes and divas looking so precious, they'll melt your heart as they bounce around the house on it.
13. A Stomp Rocket launcher because they'll have such a *blast* as they jump on the launchpad, countdown to liftoff, and watch the rockets shoot up to 200 feet high into the air.
14. A pack of parachute toys ingeniously designed not to tangle despite being tossed excitedly from the top of the stairs or a balcony over and over.
15. A Lily & River foldable wood climbing triangle that'll not only keep your toddler from climbing everything but will also ensure they're all tuckered out after a chilly day spent indoors.
16. And a two-pack of super-cool foam gliders capable of doing loop the loops and flying at night thanks to LED lights. These will have the kiddos eagerly running back and forth as they launch and retrieve them.
17. A light-up scooter with 10,000 5-star reviews (!!!) outfitted with over 100 LED lights that'll appeal to flashy little daredevils who would love nothing more than to zip around the block and show off stunts. The best part? It's under $30!
18. A Dyson Ball toy vacuum so you can delegate cleaning to your little helpers and keep them out of trouble. This cool device boasts realistic sounds and ~working suction~.
19. A Wiwiurka triangular rope ladder you can hang from the ceiling or a tree branch to provide endless opportunities to swing, do acrobatics, or yell: "I'm taking off in the spaceship!"
20. A Melissa & Doug activity book with a pair of safe scissors to channel their (*cough* destructive) energy into a creative activity.
21. The Big Dig Sandbox Digger Excavator Crane that swivels 360° — basically a dream toy for any construction aficionado, who would love nothing more than to scoop sand and snow all year long (Now the Blippi song is stuck in my head: "I'm an excavator, hey, dirt, see you later...")
22. A 3-in-1 tent, tunnel, and ball pit to create an ~exciting play zone~ where little ones can crawl, explore, and fling balls for hours on end, while grown-ups kick back with a glass of wine.
23. A pack of flying rings that'll put old fashioned Frisbees to shame — they're 80% lighter, fly straighter, and have a hole in the middle, making them easy to catch for little hands. (Oh, and they float in water.)
24. A DIY rock climbing wall set for taking playtime ~up a notch~ and challenging the kiddos to get off the couch and scale new heights.
25. The Nugget foam play couch, equal parts furniture and toy and universally loved by parents for entertaining the kids indoors. They won't stop building forts and obstacle courses...any time soon.
26. And, if you're really in the mood to spoil them, a rechargeable laser tag set that reviewers say will turn a yard or basement into an absolutely *epic* battle zone and have the whole fam running around at lightning speed trying to take each other out.
27. A Little Tikes Spiralin' Seas Water Table for nonstop splish-splashin' fun ~rain or shine~. Toddlers will love dropping balls down the funnel and watching them tumble down. It has more than 10,000 5-star reviews for a reason!
28. A sports center, a total *slam dunk* for MVP toddlers, who will have a blast shooting baskets or goals. Bonus points because the LED scoreboard, gears, and buttons teach 50+ songs, sounds, and phrases.
29. A splurge-worthy bumper car that'll make any adult so so jealous as little Kardashians cruise around the living room looking a bit too smug.
30. A soft foam ball pit with 300 balls that'll basically pay for itself after it helps your toddler expend energy every.single.day.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.