1. It all started when Carly, the bride, returned from a six-month journey alone, retracing her grandmother’s steps in England before she immigrated to Canada as a war bride.
She arrived home in Canada at the end of July, according to the couple’s Vimeo page, just in time for her engagement party. But the day of the celebration, her fiancé, Adam, woke her up with a letter explaining that it was it wasn’t an engagement party: It was her wedding day. He and Carly’s mother had already planned everything, from her dress to the flowers.
9. Here’s the video:
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again after crushing the Steelers. They'll play the Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈