2. Yep, this is what a baby panda looks like. Sorry.
3. Luckily the baby was healthy and, as she grew, she started to get a lot cuter!
4. By October, she was walking and actually looking like a real panda cub!
6. Turning 100 days old is a big deal for pandas, who often die as babies. Bao Bao is only the second surviving cub born at the Smithsonian since 1972!
7. Even Michelle Obama celebrated baby Bao Bao’s birth at the Zoo.
8. She’s grown a ton, and has matured into the adorable, tiny bear you see before you.
10. And she did great!
12. She showed us that she’s mastered the task of eating.
13. And is pretty good at walking, too!
14. Her climbing skills are impeccable. Well, impeccably adorable at least.
16. Byeee, Bao Bao!
17. See you again on Jan. 18.
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯