2. Yep, this is what a baby panda looks like. Sorry.
3. Luckily the baby was healthy and, as she grew, she started to get a lot cuter!
4. By October, she was walking and actually looking like a real panda cub!
6. Turning 100 days old is a big deal for pandas, who often die as babies. Bao Bao is only the second surviving cub born at the Smithsonian since 1972!
7. Even Michelle Obama celebrated baby Bao Bao’s birth at the Zoo.
8. She’s grown a ton, and has matured into the adorable, tiny bear you see before you.
10. And she did great!
12. She showed us that she’s mastered the task of eating.
13. And is pretty good at walking, too!
14. Her climbing skills are impeccable. Well, impeccably adorable at least.
16. Byeee, Bao Bao!
17. See you again on Jan. 18.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏