1. Hillary Clinton stopped by the Colbert report last night for an unannounced appearance in which she name-dropped her way through a bit with the Comedy Central host.
8. In the end, Clinton left Colbert with the hard choice: “Promote my book, or I will not appear on your show,” she said, before snapping her fingers and magically pixelating her head.
Of course, there was no mention of whether or not Clinton will run for President in 2016, but it sounds like she’ll have support from a lot of famous friends if she does.
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴