1. Hillary Clinton stopped by the Colbert report last night for an unannounced appearance in which she name-dropped her way through a bit with the Comedy Central host.
8. In the end, Clinton left Colbert with the hard choice: “Promote my book, or I will not appear on your show,” she said, before snapping her fingers and magically pixelating her head.
Of course, there was no mention of whether or not Clinton will run for President in 2016, but it sounds like she’ll have support from a lot of famous friends if she does.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.