1. Hillary Clinton stopped by the Colbert report last night for an unannounced appearance in which she name-dropped her way through a bit with the Comedy Central host.
8. In the end, Clinton left Colbert with the hard choice: “Promote my book, or I will not appear on your show,” she said, before snapping her fingers and magically pixelating her head.
Of course, there was no mention of whether or not Clinton will run for President in 2016, but it sounds like she’ll have support from a lot of famous friends if she does.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸