1. Ever wish you could drink with your fave Gryffindors?
Well, your dream just got a little bit closer to becoming a reality.
2. Welcome to The Lockhart, a brand-new Harry Potter–themed bar in Toronto, Canada.
3. The bar, which looks like a modern apothecary, is strewn with subtle bits of Harry Potter magic.
To start, there’s a hidden Deathly Hallows symbol and a small collection of Harry Potter POP! dolls, according to Now Toronto.
6. Then, there are the wizard-inspired cocktails that will make a true fan drunk in love.
9. There’s even a drink fit for Death Eaters.
And it’s called the jalapeño death shot and it’s served in a glass skull.
10. And if you’re drinking with a gang, your drinks might come in a glass cauldron.
- Republicans presented Democrats on Tuesday with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲