31 Somewhat Random Things From Walmart That'll Benefit You In The Long Run
Household essentials, self-care ideas, and decor pieces you'll be glad you purchased.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Turbie Twist hair towel that'll make your after-shower routine much easier. It's perfect for holding your hair while it's drying so you can apply skincare, makeup, or just simply for keeping your hair wrapped until you're ready to blow-dry and style it.
2. A Swiffer WetJet starter kit in case you're in desperate need of a good floor cleaning. Say goodbye to tough messes and clean them up in a pinch with this innovative floor mop.
3. A macrame wall hanger — it's just big enough to spruce up a cozy corner in your dining room or living room. Save yourself the future headaches of trying to put together an immaculate gallery wall and opt for this chic, no-brainer instead.
4. An over-the-door shoe organizer if it's time for a wardrobe clean out and you need to declutter your room and closet for additional much-needed space. It stores up to 24 pairs of shoes!!
5. A silverware drawer organizer so yours can stop being a hot mess. Make it easier for yourself to find the utensils you need, exactly when you need them.
6. A set of Arm & Hammer Pet Fresh carpet cleaners for placing down before your weekly vacuuming to reduce odors and lift 25% more dirt!
7. A glass bulb succulent set requiring zero taking care of (if you want plants but hate the hassle of real ones). Place these anywhere in your home for a nice spruce of greenery that looks authentic and trendy.
8. Zippered mesh wash bags so you can wash delicates like underwear and bras safely without them getting stretched out amongst the rest of the laundry.
9. A digital sunrise and sunset light alarm clock because loud music is sooooo 2019... It also features a ~comfort meter mode~ to help achieve an ideal sleeping environment, and a guided breathing mode to help you unwind and relax.
10. A pot and pan organizer — perfect for rearranging your cabinets that are stacked with pans to be easily accessible and all in one place.
11. A floral Pioneer Woman toaster so you can add a bright pop of color to your kitchen ~and~ it will crisp your bagels and bread to perfection. #CuteAndEfficient
12. A rolling laundry sorter to get rid of the hassle of separating colors from whites in order to effectively do the laundry. This four-bag unit can be rolled from anywhere in the house to the laundry room so you're not stumbling while trying to carry piles of laundry to the washing machine.
13. A Better Homes & Gardens bath accessory set, because keeping the vanity and sink area clean in the bathroom can be done in a stylish and simple way. Use the tray to keep skincare essentials and hand soaps from staining the countertops and the cotton ball holder for additional storage.
14. A four-pack of Yogi honey lavender tea if you want to forgo the coffee and opt for a stress-relieving hot drink. Heat up some hot water and you're ready to sip some tea while doing absolutely nothing. *Ah, the good life.*
15. A Sodastream sparkling water kit you'll want to keep in your kitchen when your carbonation craving kicks in. This cute little machine will take up little to no counter space!
16. A double-wick candle in a delicious sage and grapefruit scent that'll look cute set atop your nightstand for a hint of color and freshness. Light this candle up at your next at-home spa night — you won't regret it.
17. A three-pack of Neutrogena makeup remover wipes so you can effectively remove your makeup every night before going to bed. Sleeping in makeup is a major no-no and a quick way to cause more breakouts.
18. A faux fur pillow you can add as an accent to your bedspread or favorite statement armchair that'll look ultra chic. Not enough money to re-upholster your chair? Add this pillow for an upgrade.
19. A floating photo frame — great for displaying photos on a flat surface if hammering them up onto the wall is a no-go in your apartment...or you're just not handy with a hammer (me: guilty as charged).
20. A toothbrush wall mount since we could all use a bit more of vanity counter space. Keeping your toothbrushes away from laying on the sink will clear up more usable space for your other necessities or skincare.
21. Geometric hanging planter vases to add to a gallery wall or any wall in your house that needs some plant lovin'. The white color makes them versatile in any home. Forget having to keep rearranging your decor — these will be perfect.
22. Cravings, a cookbook by Chrissy Teigen, for taking care of yourself when you're just ~craving~ some good 'ol comfort food and need a little inspo to get you started. You'll grab for this cookbook time and time again for some yummy meals.
23. A glass votive candle holder to keep candles contained and beautifully displayed without fear of someone knocking it over. The glass cylinder helps the candle give off a softer glow!
24. An Apple Watch SE to make workouts a breeze, keep track of calendar invites and meetings easily, and make setting mental and physical goals accessible. Say HELLO to the ultimate organizational watch of your dreams.
25. An ultimate total body pillow where you can be the big spoon ~or~ the little spoon, all while getting in your beauty sleep. This pillow helps relieve sleep problems due to aches, pains, stiffness, or late-pregnancy discomforts.
26. An Air Wick essential oils kit to make your space smell fresh and clean with some of your favorite scents like lavender and almond blossom. One fragrance can last up to 45 days on a continuous low setting.
27. A silk pillowcase that not only feels super luxe, but will actually help with keeping hair healthy, prevent hair loss, and assist with keeping a clear complexion. Ah, the power of silk.
28. A case of Vita Coco coconut water great for restoring the body's electrolytes and potassium! Drink one before or after exercising to stay hydrated ~OR~ just because it tastes good!
29. A temperature-balancing weighted blanket to help you fall asleep faster and help ease symptoms of anxiety by wrapping you up in a cozy burrito. BRB *adding to cart as we speak*.
30. CHI thermal hair protectant spray keeps hair from getting damaged from heated tools that your future tresses will thank you for. Infused with vitamins and proteins, this weightless spray will save your hair from frying.
31. An electric foot warmer so you'll never complain about having cold toesies ever again. Just walked around in heels all day? BOOM. Foot warmer. Just ran on the treadmill? BOOM. Foot warmer. Cold hardwood floors in your apartment? BOOM. Foot warmer.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.