We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A fragrance-free Clinique daily moisturizer that is super lightweight for under-makeup application, but will lock in the moisture your skin needs throughout the day.
2. A hyaluronic Neutrogena gel cream, because sometimes regular moisturizers are too thick and you want something more gentle but still hydrating.
3. A Jergens in-shower moisturizer for tag-teaming dry skin and that self-tanner game. Glowing and more moisturized skin? YASSSSSSSS!
4. A hydrating Cerave facial cleanser to restore the skin barrier and simultaneously remove dirt, oil, and makeup. Say buh-bye to stripping skin of its essential oils, and hello to cleansing ~bliss~.
5. A daily Aveeno moisturizing body wash that features soothing oatmeal for days you want to show off your smooth legs.
6. An oatmeal Garnier detangling milk — skin isn't the only thing that needs hydration in the colder months, which is where this cream saves the day (or the season for that matter...).
7. A moisturizing Burt's Bees lip balm that smells like a freshly-made mojito and will nourish lips with fruit extracts and beeswax.
8. A Shea Moisture shea butter body lotion — perfect for just-shaved legs for that euphoric *clean sheets + smooth legs* feeling.
9. A Dove coconut-scented deodorant that has moisturizers within its formula, because your underarms deserve a little extra love, too.
10. A pampering Dove beauty bar for those who prefer bars over liquid soap, and want to retain their skin's natural moisture and radiance.
11. A Neutrogena overnight hydrating mask so you can wake to supple and smooth skin, all after getting your much-needed eight hours of beauty sleep.
12. An E.l.f. facial oil that can be used in your already iconic skincare routine, or mixed with foundation for a dewy and hydrating finish.
13. A moisturizing Garnier sheet mask for relaxing nights in when you want to pamper yourself and pretend you're at a high-end spa (without breaking the bank).
14. A cucumber Yes To facial cleanser for *no makeup days* where you just want something gentle and hydrating to wash your face with.
15. A Philosophy lip and eye cream, because certain face areas need a little extra moisture even after an overall face moisturizer.
16. An E.l.f. hydrating bubble mask that is just as moisturizing as it is fun to apply (not to mention the bubbles create the most satisfying tingling sensation to feel it *actually* work).
17. A Palmer's leave-in hair conditioner to prep your hair for any potential photo opps — you're def gonna want to have silky smooth, and hydrated hair for the 'gram.
18. A hydrating Schick disposable razor that features a moisturizing serum built into the top to replenish moisture in any area that you want hair gone.
19. A sheer Aveeno moisturizer with SPF because regardless of the time of year, ☼ sun ☼ protection is a MUST.
20. An Aquaphor healing ointment — great for keeping on-hand for minor skin woes or just to add a little extra hydration to dry patches.
21. A two-pack of Carmex lip balm so you can deep-condition lips at all hours of the day — keep one in your desk, and one in your purse for easy access.
22. A smoothing Gold Bond foot cream to upkeep all the pampering put in at your last pedicure — this'll hold you over until you can schedule your next one.
23. A pack of hydrating Yes To makeup remover wipes that won't strip skin, while removing even the toughest of makeup.
24. An Earth to Skin cucumber jelly mask — who doesn't want a skincare product that reminds them of slime?! AND obvi want a healthy skin PH balance while retaining moisture!
25. A Vaseline deep moisture body lotion that will absorb quickly so you don't have to feel that all-over sticky feeling that other lotions sometimes give.
26. An E.l.f. hydrating primer stick for creating supple and plumped skin in preparation for makeup application.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.