We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A pair of fuzzy slippers for keeping their feet extra warm while they're putzing around the house.
Promising review: "These slippers are amazing! I discovered them on TikTok and went back and forth about ordering them, but wow, they are so comfortable. I have barely taken them off since receiving them. They are so fluffy and stay on my feet surprisingly well when walking around the house. Can’t wait to get another pair." —MSumm
Get them from Amazon for $18.03+ (available in sizes 5–10 and 12 colors)
2. A SipCaddy wine and beer holder because bath time should be as relaxing as possible — and for mom, that probs means also enjoying a delish glass of vino or a cold ale.
Promising review: "Such a simple idea, how is this just coming into my life now? I didn't think showers could get any better but now I have a brew/wine within reach at all times. Really helps take the edge off after a long day. The thing is way sturdier than you'd expect, I've tugged on it and it's not going anywhere. The slotted design allows you to use stemmed wine glasses, too. A truly perfect product. This piece of plastic is as hard as my therapist and I stan." —Steven
Get it from Amazon for $13.95+ (available in six styles).
3. And an overflow drain cover so enjoying a nice bubble bath doesn't mean only steeping in water up to their belly button. They deserve a nice soak, and this drain cover will ensure an ideal water level they can relax in.
If you get home after an exhausting day, you deserve a nice bath to relax in!
Promising review: "I've been using this for over a year now, and it just came up in conversation so it reminded me to add a review. This thing is seriously worth its weight in gold. Our tub is kind of small to begin with, and with the overflow drain I could barely get the water over halfway full. For the last year my family has been able to take actual adult baths and it's been wonderful! The little suction cups snap into place easily and it comes off just as easily. It does get some water in it but it's from the faucet splashing into the opening; the water level doesn't change after the faucets are turned off. No discoloration or mildew, it still looks brand new!" —Dani
Get it on Amazon for $7.99 (available in nine colors).
4. Also! An electric bubble massage mat to spice up bath time with a built-in heater and aroma clip for essential oils. They're never getting out of the tub again...
It has a built-in heater and has a remote control so they can adjust the intensity of the bubbles.
Promising review: "This product provides a great massage technique for my back muscles. I experience a lot of pain and tension in my shoulders. And I have chronic pain in my lower back. I also like the aromatherapy pad. What a great soothing and relaxing experience for the low cost." —octavia
Get it from Amazon for $130.89.
5. Some gorgeous glass food containers for stunningly storing their week's worth of lunches. This is elevated ~eating~ (no more takeout food containers).
The jars are BPA-free as well as microwave- and dishwasher-safe.
"Before working from home became the norm, I would use these handy jars to bring my lunch almost every day. They're perfect for things like fruit, salad, or something saucy — stuff you really don't want to get squished *and* want to ensure doesn't leak into your bag. *But* I have found that I use them just as much at home full-time! They are of course great for leftovers, but also for prepped ingredients for the week. Shedded cheese, prepped chicken, and chopped veggies usually live in these, ready to be utilized for a quick lunch or snack. They clean *super* well — I even have the cream color and it recovered from storing beets! 10/10 from me." —Rachel Dunkel
Get them from Amazon for $25 each (available in two sizes and five colors).
6. A Brightland olive oil subscription that'll have them feeling like they could take on Bobby Flay in a cook-off. These are great on salads and pastas, and are perfect to drizzle on top of a ton of other delectable dishes. Their subscription starts off with Brightland's bestseller, The Duo, which includes their popular Awake and Alive olive oils.
Brightland is a WOC-owned small business that sources olives for their oils from a family-run farm in California.
What they'll get: Their first package will include two of Brightland's bestselling olive oils, and after that they can customize their packages via Brightland's subscriber hub.
Promising review: "I have yet to find another olive oil with better flavor than Brightland. I find myself making meals specifically just to use this lovely olive oil. It is a total game-changer. Say goodbye to that nasty bitter flavor that comes with most commercial oils, and hello to an explosion of flavors and spice. (Surprisingly spicy!) Ordering and shipping are always a breeze; you can also easily adjust the subscription to suit your needs. I’m so happy to have found this product. It honestly makes everything taste better." —Jen
Shipping Info: Any subscription or one-off items purchased through the Subscriber Hub qualifies for free US shipping — all subscription orders qualify for free US shipping. Make changes to your next order up to 24 hours before the charge date (they will send you an email 3 days in advance as a reminder). You can add products, adjust frequency, or move your next charge date up to 90 days out if you are traveling or still working through your last order.
Get a gift subscription from Brightland for $65/month (available once monthly or every 2–3 months). Just keep in mind that you'll have to go in and cancel the subscription once you're ready for it to end. (Note: this can't be sent with the "send as gift" option.)
7. An organic nipple butter for easing chapped, cracked nipples through the breastfeeding process. Parents also use this for diaper rash and as a lip balm! It's also safe to ingest, so they don't have to wipe it off before breastfeeding. Sweet, sweet relief.
This product is petroleum-, preservative-, and lanolin-free.
Earth Mama Organics is a small business that specializes in breastfeeding products.
Promising reviews: "This is the only reason nursing and pumping was comfortable. I also use this stuff on my lips! I’m obsessed with this product." —Jesse
"This stuff made SUCH a difference in breastfeeding for me! I breastfed my first child and used all the lanolin for weeks as I cried because of the pain of having cracked nipples. I can barely remember when they healed but it felt like forever. With my second child I purchased this before she was born and by the end of my first week breastfeeding her while using this nipple butter, I was no longer in pain even though I experienced the same cracks as I did with my son. They healed much faster. I still have plenty left over. If there is any concern that this is so expensive for such a small amount — it's more than enough!" —S c
Get it from Amazon for $12.59+ (available in packs of one, two, and three).
8. A backseat hook so they can keep their handbag within arm's reach — literally. Now they can stop placing their bag on the floor and opt for this ingenius solution instead.
Promising review: "I saw this product on a 'TikTok amazing finds' and given that my purse always seems to tip over in the back seat, emptying all the contents all over the floor, I thought I would give it a try. It comes with two, so I put one on each side of the seat, and it works so well. I love this product. It’s strong and well made, not cheap. I’m glad I bought it and I would recommend it for sure." —PC
Get a set of two from Amazon for $7.95 (available in two colors).
9. A shampoo scalp massager that'll create an enjoyable lather all the way down to the roots. They're in for one tingly shower experience that'll probably give them goosebumps.
This nifty shower device is made from wheat straw and food-grade silicone!
I love this exfoliating shampoo brush so much. It really gives me the confidence that I am getting my shampoo down to my roots, and the tingly scalp massage is obviously a bonus. I also use this to gently brush my conditioner through my hair as well to ensure it's evenly coated my hair. I also carry a lot of tension in my head, so this really helps with relieving those muscles from feeling so tense. Highly recommend!
Get it from Amazon for $6.79+ (available in four colors and a two-pack).
10. A set of hangover under-eye patches if they're a dirty martini connoisseur who also loves skincare. These are also a great gift for the mom who loves ~keeping up~ with all things Kardashian.
Promising review: "Absolutely love these eye masks and will definitely be ordering them again. So much better than any other eye masks — they really do get rid of bags and make your under eye look so refreshed and healthy. 100% recommend." —Mischa
Shipping Info: Standard (7–10 business days) and ground (3–5 business days) shipping options are available.
Get 6 pairs from Kylie Cosmetics for $24.
11. A Ghirardelli basket for indulging their sweet tooth with chocolatey goodness. Perhaps they will even ask you to join them in enjoying these yummy treats (wishful thinking).
This basket comes with Ghirardelli Squares in milk chocolate peppermint bark, dark chocolate and sea salt caramel, and milk chocolate caramel, chocolate chip cookies, and a dark chocolate covered pretzel.
Shipping Info: 2nd business day and next-day shipping options are available.
Get it from 1800baskets for $34.99.
12. A set of porcelain serving bowls so they can display fresh fruits on their countertop and act like Architectural Digest's "Open Door" will be stopping by for a full house tour. Très chic!
Promising review: "I wish I bought these years ago. Having a dinner salad has always been a choice of cramming it into a bowl or having it fall off a plate. With these, that issue is solved and as a bonus, things like pasta are much easier to serve and eat. They are very well made and heavy." —CNorris
Get a set of two from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in four colors).
13. A digital alarm clock perfect for anyone who needs a sleek clock option for their side table that also offers some useful charging ports.
Promising review: "Love love love this clock. It's sleek and definitely a statement piece. The alarm is subtle but it will definitely wake you up without scaring the heck out of you. Love the extra ports on the side to charge other things with it." —Meika B.
Get it from Amazon for $19.59+ (available in seven colors).
14. An electric wine opener since no one should fuss over trying to get that pesky cork out of their wine and experience the tragedy of the cork snapping in half (been there, done that).
This opener can open up to 30 bottles in a single charge. It also feature a foil cutter for easy seal removal and is rechargeable.
Promising review: "As a senior citizen, I find opening a bottle of wine can be a challenge using a manual corkscrew. This opener is great. You place it on the bottle with one hand while holding the bottle with the other and press a button. The corkscrew goes into the cork and will stop when it's fully inserted. Press the button again and it will remove the cork from the bottle and then continue until the cork comes off of the corkscrew. So much easier than doing it manually. I've used it at parties and the charge will last between 20–30 bottles." —CharmY2K
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
15. An AeroGarden Harvest that's a cool way to build their own herb garden that they can utilize while cooking. There's nothing like using fresh basil in a caprese salad...
Plus, reviewers say it's foolproof, so even if they're lacking a green thumb, they'll delight in seeing their herbs sprout up! It includes basil, curly parsley, dill, thyme, Thai basil, and mint seeds, along with a bottle of all natural plant nutrients.
Check out our AeroGarden review for more info!
Promising review: "This was worth every penny and then some. Easy to set up, spectacular results! Every one of the seed pods germinated and growth was quite astonishing. The first flower popped out about 45 days from setup. My garden is now covered in healthy vegetation and copious blooms. Can't ask for more! But I may have to buy more, LOL!" —D.L. Sniderman
Get it from Amazon for $99.95+ (available in three colors).
16. A jumbo fanny pack perfect as a travel "handbag" that can fit all of their must-haves like their phone, wallet, hand sanitizer, and portable phone charger! This can be worn around the waist or as a crossbody.
I have several fanny packs from Stoney Clover Lane (and so does my mom), and we both adore them. They're a great ~sporty~ way to keep your belongings on you that feels fresh and trendy. Sometimes, I don't want to lug around a big tote bag or shoulder bag, and this feels way easier to wear.
Shipping Info: UPS Surepost Ground (2–7 business days) is available.
Get it from Stoney Clover Lane for $158.
17. A fuzzy quarter-zip to layer over long sleeves for some much-needed warmth.
Promising review: "I LOVE this jacket! It’s so warm and cozy! I am between a size medium and large and I bought the large. It is a bit oversized in the body, but in a good way — it’s meant to be oversized. This jacket is very warm, so sometimes I just leave it unzipped, and it looks good like that too. This jacket isn’t even my typical style, but it’s so cute and cuddly that it has become one of my favorite things to wear! I washed it like normal and line dried it, and it’s just fine." —hellnokitty
18. An electric heated mattress pad so they can "preheat their bed," turning it into a toasty burrito they'll want to slide into at the end of the day. TBH they'll probs struggle to get up in the morning. *Bonus:* The queen and king sizes have dual controls so if their partner prefers a different temp, it's no problem.
The cotton cover has 10 heat settings, with an adjustable auto-off timer between one and 12 hours. It is suitable for mattresses up to 15 inches in depth.
Promising review: "We live in Wisconsin where it gets very cold at night. We like to crack the bedroom windows open at night because we prefer a cold room to sleep in. But this makes getting in bed with freezing cold sheets brutal. Not anymore! This mattress pad is a game changer! Turning the mattress pad on before getting in bed makes all the difference in the world; no more freezing cold sheets. The dual controls are great since I like my side warmer than my husband does his side. The controls are easy to work and see in the dark. The mattress pad is soft and comfortable; you cannot feel the wires at all. It has nice deep pockets that fit on our mattress and memory foam pad very nicely. You will need two outlets to plug into in order for the separate controls to work. One year later…we still love this mattress pad!" —Linda Stranzl
Get it from Amazon for $76.95+ (available in sizes Twin–California King).
19. A smart fragrance diffuser that'll sync up to an app on their smartphone so they can control how much scent is diffused at any given moment. This means if they're going to be away from home for a bit and don't want the diffuser wasting any of their precious scent, they can turn it off from their phone!
This set comes with one diffuser and two scents.
Promising review: "I love my Pura diffuser. I’ve had for almost a month and still have 60% or more left in each scent. I keep both scents at 3–5 intensity but you can pump it up to 10 if needed. It’s a small investment at first but totally worth it! All of it's powered by your phone." —Schultz
Get it from Amazon for $70 (available in nine scents).
20. A pair of fleece-lined joggers since everyone needs a pair of tried-and-true sweats that can be worn inside or outside the home for optimal warmth.
Promising review: "I do not have words for how comfortable these pants are. They are so soft and warm and feel like heaven. I honestly want to buy like 10 pairs. I’ve washed them probably 15 times and the inside is still super soft. Please do your legs a favor and buy these." —ashleigh crook