1. A dryer vent coil brush to stop potential fires from occurring. You won't believe your eyes when you see what emerges from your dryer...
2. A blessedly effective carpet cleaner that'll have you asking, "What sorcery is this?!" You'll never have to call Stanley Steemer again.
3. A three-pack of The Pink Stuff cleaning paste that'll clean practically anything. Scuffs on the walls? Dirty stove? Stains on your bathtub? The Pink Stuff will fix all that.
4. A fur remover broom to gather all your pet's shed hair into one collective pile. TBH, there's probs a lot baked into your carpet that you didn't even know was there...
5. An extendable microfiber duster set so you can access those hard to reach places that still need to get cleaned. AKA the ceiling fan, or your foyer windows.
6. Or this reusable and machine-washable duster that perfectly works in tandem with your Swiffer duster handle. No need to keep purchasing throwaway duster heads! This one can be tossed in the wash after several uses and utilized over and over again.
8. A weekly shower cleaner whose name says all you need to know — wet and forget. There's no scrubbing required, simply spray away, let it sit, and then rinse to watch it wash away years of built-up grime, dirt, and gunk from your shower.
9. Dishwasher cleaning tablets because the thing that cleans your dishes, also needs a good scrub-a-dub from time to time. Calcium buildup? Yucko.
10. A hard water stain remover so your shower doors, metal hardware, and even your car headlights (yep, you heard that right), can look brand spankin' new.
11. Washing machine cleaner tablets to dissolve any stank-causing residue coming from your washing machine. What's worse than dirty clothes? Dirty clothes that don't actually get cleaned in the washing machine...
12. A pet hair remover if your upholstery is starting to look like it's covered in shag from your pets shedding so much. Roll this bb around and pick up every last piece of hair.
13. A Sponge Daddy dual-sided, no-scratch sponge set for scrubbing your pots and pans to ~sparkling status~. That baked-on pasta sauce you left over night in your pot? This'll solve that.
14. A set of mineral-based dishwasher detergent pods so your glassware can emerge from their wash cycle looking fresh and new. These won't leave a gross film on your plates like some other detergents do PLUS they smell so citrus-y good.
15. A jar of toilet fizzies — AKA, bath bombs for your toilet so your porcelain thrown can stay tidy and smelling nice. Drop one in and watch it fizz.
16. An all-natural oven scrub to deep clean your oven from that baked-on grease that's been clouding the window for far too long. It features gritty pumice stone for an intense, much-needed scrub-a-dub-dub.
17. Keurig cleaning cups so the next time you're in need of a caffeine fix, it can dispense from the machine smoothly. The more coffee you make, the more your machine can take a beating, so give it the refresh it (and you) deserve.
18. A 2-in-1 keyboard and screen cleaner if you're tired of looking at your laptop screen through cloudy fingerprints.
19. An Angry Microwave Mama you fill with vinegar, water, and lemon juice, and then pop in the microwave to let her work her magic. Watch mama go as she magically erases all of that splattered food that has overstayed its welcome.
20. A pumice cleaning stone that'll effectively remove rust and calcium streaks that have clung to your toilet bowl for far too long. It's nontoxic and won't ruin your porcelain throne.
Promising review: "I’m doing a happy dance right now! My toilets have had mineral rings in the bowls from well water since we bought our house five years ago. During those five years, I have purchased NUMEROUS products to try to remove the rings. Every single one failed. I had come to terms with the idea that if I wanted pristine looking crappers, I was going to need to replace them. Three of them. Ugh! I ordered the pumice cleaning stone as a last-ditch attempt. Received it today, and immediately went to town. My extreme enthusiasm for scrubbing johns was actually a bit odd, but I was feeling optimistic. Turns out I had reason to. THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!! SO amazing, it actually inspired me to take a picture of my TOILET!!!! My hoppers are saved!!!!! Seriously, the rings are COMPLETELY GONE. If I could give 10 stars, I would." —Sassyscribbler
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
21. A drain clog remover because it'll be grossly satisfying to use on your backed-up shower drain. All that hair that'll come slithering out — big yuck, BUT, your shower will drain faster now!
Promising review: "When I pulled the orange plastic spiked strip from the package, I was immediately skeptical and felt like all those 5-star reviews were from people who exist in an alternate universe. I was tempted to initiate a return on Amazon but decided that I might as well gamble on a piece of $9 plastic before gambling $200 on a plumber. I slipped the plastic strip down my shower drain and literally FIVE SECONDS LATER I was pulling up gobs and gobs and gobs of hair. HOLY COW!!!!!!!! OHMYGOSH. I can't believe I still have any hair left on my head. SO MUCH REPULSIVE GUNK!!!! I saved my prize hairball on the shower floor to show my husband because I knew he would be as skeptical as I was. We both agree it looks like a small raccoon or a large squirrel lying helplessly on my shower floor. It's a grisly, messy, smelly, and oh-so-rewarding job." —Chocolate and Chips
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $9.98 (available in two colors).
22. A jetted tub cleaner since you surely don't want to enjoy a relaxing self-care night at home marinating in a bath filled with gunk. This cleaner will ensure your jets stay clear as crystal.
Promising review: "They don't call this Oh Yuk for no reason. I previously used Jacuzzi's two-part system and this worked sooo much better. I was totally embarrassed not to mention grossed out at how much funk came out. It was NASTY! It definitely cleans your tub. You will probably have to clean the sides of your tub after it's finished because of how much stuff might come out. I swear I clean my tub on a regular basis, but I was amazed at how much better this worked. Highly recommend!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
23. A tile scrubber if it's finally time to stop trying to use a toothbrush to clean your shower grout. This can get into all the nooks and crannies your toothbrush, rag, and paper towels can't reach.
24. A compact carpet cleaner to finally tackle any pesky stains that have been living rent-free in your place for far too long.
25. A super-portable and reusable pet hair remover in case your furry pals shed like nobody's business and you'd rather have your outfit look pristine when heading out the door instead of like you rolled in a pile of your pet's fur.
26. A well-loved robotic vacuum so you can quick back and relax while it does all the hard work for you. This is the good life.
27. A chain mail scrubber if your cast-iron skillets need to be rejuvenated after many meals and baked on grease.
Non Toxic Home Shop is a small Etsy shop based in Jacksonville, Florida.
Promising review: "I am happy I bought this! Saves me a lot of time cleaning my cast irons! Perfect investment." —Nicholas
Get it from Non Toxic Home Shop on Etsy for $27.