31 Best-Selling Cleaning Products From Target That Are Popular For A Reason
Get your home sparkling clean with these soaps, tools, and all-purpose cleaners.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Method citrus-scented antibacterial all-purpose cleaner so your kitchen counters will *shine* like the top of the Chrysler building. It kills 99.9% of germs and can be used on any surface.
2. Drano Max Gel clog remover in case your sink is backed up and not draining properly. (This is my sink and shower always because #LongHairProbs)
3. Dawn Platinum Powerwash dish spray that will help you remove any pesky grease off of your pots and pans super quickly. Spray, wipe, rinse, and **BAM** squeaky clean plates.
4. Ever Spring all purpose cleaner so your house can smell like lemon and minty freshness while you clean from floor to ceiling. This product is nontoxic ~AND~ is biodegradable!
5. Arm & Hammer carpet odor eliminator with an OxiClean combination formula you can use in tandem with your vacuum for loosening up to 25% more dirt and pet hair than vacuuming alone. The added baking soda will help neutralize odors so if you have pets, this may be for you.
6. Mr. Clean deep-cleaning mist featuring a power nozzle for precise product aiming so getting rid of dirt, grime, and grease is effortless.
7. Clorox ToiletWand disinfecting refills to leave your toilet sparkling clean. The refills click onto the ToiletWand to swish, scrub, and clean the toilet bowl and pop off easily to throw in the trash.
8. Seventh Generation liquid dish soap that smells like clementines and lemon zest and is made entirely from essential oils and botanical ingredients. This plant-based soap is perfect for helping you conquer that sink full of dirty dishes.
9. Cascade Complete dishwasher detergent if you pre-wash your plates before putting them in the dishwasher...(guilty). With the grease fighting power of Dawn this detergent requires no rinsing of utensils before adding them to the dishwasher for a good ol' cleaning.
10. Tide Pods laundry detergent so you never have to worry how much detergent you need to pour in. (I am super guilty of never know how much is too much #oops.) These pods make it easy to toss one in and go!
11. Method antibacterial toilet bowl cleaner for cleaning the bowl, rim and seat with a plant-based, safe formula. This disinfecting toilet bowl cleaner depends on citric acid to eliminate bacteria and dirt.
12. Windex spray — perfect for quick window, mirror, and surface cleaning that's streak-free. This is the ONLY thing I use to clean my windows and it has never let me down.
13. Dapple bottle and dish soap made by moms for moms to remove the fats, proteins, and carbs left behind by breast milk and formula in your baby bottles. You can also use it on regular dishes that your babies may be eating off of, as well. Major plus: it's fragrance-free!
14. Mrs. Meyer's clean day lavender dish soap (in literally my FAVE scent) for washing all your dirty dishes and utensils. This biodegradable soap option was made specifically for hand-washing and smells SOOOOOOOO amazing.
15. Scrubbing Bubbles Rainshower gel so simple anyone can add it to their toilet bowl for a fresh clean. It activates with every flush, providing continuous freshening action and preventing stains and buildup.
16. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sheets that require just three easy steps — wet, squeeze, and erase tough grease and stains that may be lurking on your stove or microwave.
17. Method spearmint hard floor cleaner in case you need to give your hard floors a good scrubbing, whether they're linoleum, vinyl, laminate, or tile. Did we mention this no-wax formula is nontoxic, surface-safe, and biodegradable? A win-win-win!
18. Dapple all-purpose wipes — they're baby-friendly and are great for at-home or on-the-go to keep your baby safe from any lurking germs. MAJOR PLUS, Dapple products are non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and pediatrician-tested.
19. Goo Gone spray gel for optimal adhesive removal. This stuff realllllyyyyyyy works. When I was a sprightly young teen, I decided to cover my walls in my bedroom with a billion boy band posters and this was the only thing to get the leftover tape residue off my walls safely and efficiently. I can't recommend this stuff enough (but R.I.P. to all my JoBros posters...).
20. Lemi Shine dish detergent booster, because sometimes your go-to dish cleaner could use a little ~kick.~ This cleaner fights back against the minerals in hard water, leaving your dishes spotless.
21. Swiffer Sweeper heavy-duty cloths to replenish your cleaning product stash for your fave cleaning tool. These feature over 30,000 3D fibers so you can brush into tight spaces while gathering dust, dirt, and pet hair.
22. Or! Opt for the Swiffer Heavy Duty wet pet pads to get rid of tracked-in dirt that may have gotten stuck on your furry friend's feet when they came in from outside.
23. Weiman stainless-steel cleaner for keeping your refrigerator and additional stainless appliances shiny and new. The pH neutral formula eliminates surface fingerprints, haze, grease, streaks, and residue buildup.
24. Bissell Oxy stain destroyer so you can successfully clean up any ~accidents~ your pet may leave behind on the carpet... The formula starts working on contact to mobilize, lift, and penetrate the stain at the source to remove stains in 30 seconds. Dang — that's fast.
25. Weiman Granite & Stone daily wipes if you need to quickly shine and polish any counter tops that may have dulled over time.
26. Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Grime Fighter in a fresh citrus scent that'll remove 100% of soap scum and grim that may be stuck in your bathroom shower.
27. Dove sugar cane & warm vanilla hand soap — formulated with 100% gentle cleansers that will keep hands soft and free from alcohol, dye, and sulfates that are sometimes in other soaps.
28. Damp Rid Moisture Absorber, because this powerful powder gets rid of mold, mildew, and musty smells quickly while leaving a fresh scent in its place.
29. Love Home & Planet multipurpose spray scented with coconut water and ethically sourced mimosa flower absolute that you can use to clean pretty much anything. This cleaner is dermatologist-tested and pH neutral.
30. Pledge multi-surface wipes to remove dust from your hard surfaces (including wood) without ruining the finish. The resealable pouch makes it easy after each use to preserve moisture for the next time you need one!
31. And Palmolive liquid dish soap that's highly concentrated so it's tough on stains that get left behind on pots and pans. This is great for hand-washing the dishes because it's also gentle on hands!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.