1. The finale of RuPaul’s Drag Race season five filmed in LA yesterday. All the season’s contestants were in attendance; all were upstaged by fourth-placing queen Detox.
2. Detox served head-to-toe grayscale realness on the red carpet.
3. Fresh film noir fish!
4. Also experimenting with body paint, the winner of the show’s third season, Raja.
That is, body paint…and Hinduism.
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲