Helpful hint: read all these fireworks’ names in the style of that guy who does the voiceovers on The X Factor.
Because they all sound like bands Louis Walsh would champion at the judge’s house stage of the competition.
8. PARADISE PALMS, which is undoubtedly also the name of a resort in Magaluf.
“Wave after wave of multi-coloured palms followed by peonies in silver, red, purple and orange and a superb multishot peony finale with crackle, glitter, loud reports [and a half-price round of mini golf if you order a full English breakfast at Admiral Jack’s on the seafront].”
p.s. This is the best campy firework option, however:
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩