1. Vine user Conner O’Malley has a series documenting his interactions with people (mostly older men) driving expensive cars.
2. “You’re riding top down, god’s a pimp, you’re an angel, I pray that I MIGHT DIE FOR YOU.”
3. Some of the drivers find it amusing.
“GOD MADE YOU BETTER THAN ME!”
4. Some find it terrifying.
5. “Money is a game and you’re the winner.”
6. Sometimes the satire gets pretty explicit.
8. Or faux inspirational.
9. Things get kinda emotional.
10. O’Malley even shows up at Fashion Week*.
11. Instead of rolling up on a cop car, he honors some police horses aka “the dogs of justice.”
12. The fun ends with the #devilpimp though.
He had a good run.
- President Donald Trump signed a sweeping executive order that dismantles many Obama era climate change regulations.
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Trump has a habit of taking credit for deals made under Obama. He just did it again with a Ford factory plan from 2015 🤔
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about congresswoman Maxine Water's hair.