1. Vine user Conner O’Malley has a series documenting his interactions with people (mostly older men) driving expensive cars.
2. “You’re riding top down, god’s a pimp, you’re an angel, I pray that I MIGHT DIE FOR YOU.”
3. Some of the drivers find it amusing.
“GOD MADE YOU BETTER THAN ME!”
4. Some find it terrifying.
5. “Money is a game and you’re the winner.”
6. Sometimes the satire gets pretty explicit.
8. Or faux inspirational.
9. Things get kinda emotional.
10. O’Malley even shows up at Fashion Week*.
11. Instead of rolling up on a cop car, he honors some police horses aka “the dogs of justice.”
12. The fun ends with the #devilpimp though.
He had a good run.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- "She's not responsible for the journalism mistakes": Why Jackie won't be outed in the Rolling Stone trial.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏