1. Vine user Conner O’Malley has a series documenting his interactions with people (mostly older men) driving expensive cars.
2. “You’re riding top down, god’s a pimp, you’re an angel, I pray that I MIGHT DIE FOR YOU.”
3. Some of the drivers find it amusing.
“GOD MADE YOU BETTER THAN ME!”
4. Some find it terrifying.
5. “Money is a game and you’re the winner.”
6. Sometimes the satire gets pretty explicit.
8. Or faux inspirational.
9. Things get kinda emotional.
10. O’Malley even shows up at Fashion Week*.
11. Instead of rolling up on a cop car, he honors some police horses aka “the dogs of justice.”
12. The fun ends with the #devilpimp though.
He had a good run.
- Baylor University's president and football coach have been removed for failing to address a team sexual assaults scandal for years.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said that world leaders at the G7 summit are "rattled" by the rise of Donald Trump — and rightly so.
- The UK will be the first country to issue letters for same-sex couples abroad to ensure their next-of-kin rights are upheld.