3. Some people might call you “stubborn,” but you prefer “determined.”
4. You don’t know what an innocent crush feels like because you jump from “mild attraction” to “I wanna do bad things with you” in two seconds flat.
8. You have a shit list comprised of people who insulted you or pissed you off exactly once.
One strike you’re out.
14. Waiting is not your strong suit and it never will be.
15. Scorpios are characterized as tempestuous balls of emotions but you’re actually a very logical person.
Scorpios get the best of both worlds. Deal with it.
19. “Constructive” criticism means nothing to you.
So what you’re saying is you hate me. Cool, got it.
22. And of course, your birthday either gets caught up in pre-Halloween madness…
Combo birthday/Halloween parties are a given.
23. …or is roped in with Thanksgiving.
Now is the winter of your discontent.
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, the same gathering he skipped last year amid tensions with organizers.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳