I actually picked my ring out so it wasn’t a surprise but still adorable. I was cleaning the kitchen and doing dishes when my husband (then boyfriend) walked in and just sort of put the ring on top of the microwave. He said ‘so, are we going to do this?’ And I’m covered to my elbows in soap and bubbles. I told him he had to ask so he got down on one knee in the kitchen with my hair a mess and my hands all wet. He asked me that 4 word question and I of course said yes. I had to dry off my hands to put the ring on but it was perfect. It was us and it was real.
Going to my husnabd I walkrd in with Shenia Twain’s From this Moment. Walking back we did Over the Rainbow by Israel “IZ” Kamakawiwo’ole. We were on a beach and it was perfect
The Wedge in Yorktown, Indiana is amazing!!! They have a meatloaf grilled cheese that is so good! I get it every time I go up to Yorktown :)
- alexg48eebecbb "21 Reasons Karma Is Obviously Not Real"
- alexg48eebecbb "28 Things ’00s Kids Used To Say That ..."
- alexg48eebecbb "The 50 Most Shared Facebook Posts Of ..."
- alexg48eebecbb "Hilary Duff Was The Walking Queen Of ..."
- alexg48eebecbb "26 Stunning Harry Potter Tattoos That..."