1. When Jim put aside his differences with Dwight to comfort him about Angela, because he knew he needed a friend.
2. When Michael taught Jim to never, ever give up, and the rest became history.
3. When Michael was the only one to show up to Pam's art show, and you could tell how much it meant to her.
4. When Jim put everything on the line with Pam, and it crushed both of them.
5. But then this happened, and it gave us so much hope.
6. When Kevin won back the Dunder Mifflin parking spaces. It was only a tiny victory, but it meant so much to him.
7. When Pam was a total badass on beach day, and ran over hot coals before telling Jim, completely honestly, how she felt.
8. And when, finally, Jim asked Pam out at the most unexpected moment, and her face was everything.
9. When Jim somehow made a proposal at a gas station in the rain the most romantic moment ever.
10. And then they shared this kiss, which was so similar to the one they'd shared in the office all those seasons back.
11. When a little girl made Michael realise that he didn't get to realise his childhood dreams.
Which makes us so much happier that eventually, he did get everything he ever wanted.