1. You’ve been working so hard all semester
2. Now it’s time for finals, how hard could they be?
3. So you start making flashcards for your first exam
4. And then you realize someone already made them on the internet
5. So you study all week long
6. But then you get distracted
7. It’s the day before your first final and you’re feeling good
8. Day turns to night and you start to panic
9. You stay up all night studying
10. On the morning of the final, you’re like
11. When you actually see the test, you’re like
12. And then you’re like
13. But when you finish the final
14. And that night, you celebrate
16. Until you remember you have another final tomorrow you haven’t started studying for yet
19. And then you deal with the problem like an adult
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- UK Uber drivers are entitled to basic employment rights and national living wage, an employment tribunal ruled.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀