1. You’ve been working so hard all semester
2. Now it’s time for finals, how hard could they be?
3. So you start making flashcards for your first exam
4. And then you realize someone already made them on the internet
5. So you study all week long
6. But then you get distracted
7. It’s the day before your first final and you’re feeling good
8. Day turns to night and you start to panic
9. You stay up all night studying
10. On the morning of the final, you’re like
11. When you actually see the test, you’re like
12. And then you’re like
13. But when you finish the final
14. And that night, you celebrate
16. Until you remember you have another final tomorrow you haven’t started studying for yet
19. And then you deal with the problem like an adult
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺