21 Things You Need If You're Overheated All The Time
Hello sweaty summer, it's me.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mini wireless desk fan that'll become oh-so handy this summer during mornings of sweltering heat. Everyone's experienced getting to work literally drenched in sweat.
2. Adhesive underarm sweat pads, because we've all suffered from some intense perspiration stains. They're ultra-light, hypoallergenic, and non-scented. They'll keep you dry even in moments of panic so you don't have to worry about wet marks.
3. Oil-blotting sheets so you never again have to deal with a greasy face from sweating. One sheet will soak up any excess shine, leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth.
4. An aluminum-free, hypoallergenic, vegan, baking soda–free, cruelty-free deodorant that'll provide coverage for up to 72 hours! If you're already hot, you really don't want to deal with intense B.O. smells.
5. An insulated Hydro Flask stainless steel bottle that'll keep your water cold for a full 24 hours so you can cool yourself down when you feel like you're literally on fire. It's BPA-free, incredibly durable, and spill-proof.
6. A cold gel mask to put on when you get home and are, you guessed it, completely and totally overheated! The soothing gel will instantly provide relief, while the cutouts allow you to go about your business uninterrupted.
7. Or an ice roller so you can massage your way to relief and a normal body temperature. You can target the area around your eyes if you feel puffiness or just want to calm the skin after sun exposure.
8. Urban Decay makeup setting spray that'll keep your makeup from settling or forming into fine lines when you overheat. The chilling technology actually cools down your makeup so it'll look flawless, no matter how hot you actually are.
9. Cotton crew-neck T-shirts so you can be comfortable during the hotter months. They'll become your go-to shirt to throw on for errands, lunch dates, or evening plans.
10. A cell phone fan to provide a precious breeze while on-the-go. It'll plug into your phone's charging port, getting power from the phone's battery to operate.
11. Or a set of handheld fans that can fold up easily and be thrown into your bag before heading out for the day.
12. A memory foam pillow with cooling gel so you can stay cool as a cucumber while snoozing. The outer cotton shell is soft and breathable, while the inner shredded foam will conform to your head and shoulders.
13. And a temperature-regulating mattress pad that'll wick away moisture, leaving you cool and dry all night long. It means you'll finally be able to sleep through the night without waking up in a sweat.
14. HyperGo cleansing wipes to wipe away sweat and odor after working out or if you're just too dang hot from commuting. They're hypoallergenic, biodegradable, and sulfate-free! Plus, they're made with vitamin E, aloe, and oatmeal to cleanse and moisturize your skin.
15. And a cooling towel that'll be super handy during and after workouts, but can be used at any point of the day. To cool yourself down, all you've got to do is wet the towel, wring it out, and let it work its magic.
16. Or a Chill Pad head and neck band, because sometimes you need a constant source of cold when the temperature is truly soaring. It works similarly to the towel: just wet, wring, and wear!
17. A cooling face mask that'll lower your skin's temp, leaving you totally refreshed. It'll moisturize, hydrate, and restore your skin back to it's natural state.
18. A cold brew maker, because nothing is as refreshing as an iced coffee when you're past the point of overheated. Plus, it'll save you a ton of money in the long run. Sorry, Starbucks!
19. A Lasko standing fan for your bedroom, living room, or kitchen. With three speeds, you'll be able to get some extra air when your AC isn't cutting it. Since it's tall and narrow, it can easily be tucked into the corner of a room.
20. Cooling socks to keep your feet dry while out and about. The cushioned heel with help with blisters, while the ventilated technology will keep your feet from sweating inside your shoes.
21. A cooling car seat cover, because dealing with a oven-like car in the summer is the absolute worst. This will cool down your seat so you're not intensely sweating within your first few minutes of driving.
You, all the time.
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: