We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. If you've resolved to better hydrate yourself, a 30-ounce leak-proof water bottle so you can easily keep track of how much you're drinking without having to worry about spills. It also features an insulting sleeve so your water will stay cold for hours on end.
2. If you've resolved to learn how to cook, a Blue Apron subscription that can take the guesswork out: Just choose what you want to eat, receive the ingredients, cook, and enjoy!
3. And to help you whip up those meals, a BuzzFeed Tasty by Cuisinart mini food processor so you can chop, grind, and mix ingredients in just a matter of minutes. Anyone in the mood for homemade pesto or hummus?
4. If you've resolved to hit some fitness goals, a pair of Athleta leggings that'll keep you warm during your early morning runs and motivate you to get outside. They feature a zippered pocket for valuables and reflective details to make you extra visible.
5. If you've resolved to get experimental with your beauty routine, a Birchbox subscription to make it fun and easy to try new things. Each month you'll receive a mix of well-known and niche brands so you'll be able to discover what works best for you!
6. If you've resolved to travel more, a watercolor scratch-off world map so you can proudly showcase the amazing places you've been to while also keeping track of those on your bucket list.
7. If you've resolved to stop picking at your nail beds, a nail and cuticle oil made from jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, and vitamin E that'll restore breaking or peeling nails and soften cuticles.
8. If you've resolved to be more active throughout the day, a Fitbit fitness tracker perfect for counting your steps and reminding you to get off your butt when you've been sitting for too long.
9. If you've resolved to nip that unappreciative attitude in the bud, a gratitude journal to help you realize how many wonderful things you have to be thankful for. It's a fresh year, time for a fresh attitude!
10. If you've resolved to document your life by journaling, a One Line a Day memory book that'll let you record a few thoughts each day. Slowly but surely, you'll have a beautiful keepsake to commemorate life's journey.
11. If you've resolved to start making every penny count, a monthly budget planner so you always know how much you can allot to groceries and nighttime activities. It'll keep you super aware of just how much you spend a day versus a month.
12. If you've resolved to get more room on your phone's camera roll, create a customizable Blurb photo book to get a physical copy of that unforgettable Greece vacation you're super nostalgic about.
13. If you've resolved to host more dinner parties, a bar cart that'll create the perfect little serving station in your dining or living room. It can be used for drinks or food and rolled into any room thanks to its wheels. Plus the additional wrap-around gold bars mean items will stay in place as it's moved around your home.
14. If you've resolved to stop eating out so much, the official BuzzFeedTasty Ultimate cookbook packed with recipes to test out in the comfort of your own kitchen.
15. Or! The Goodful cookbook if you're looking for some wholesome and nutritious meals that can be vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, or dairy-free.
16. If you've resolved to learn more about yourself and your family history, a DNA kit for diving deeper into your family tree and genetics. Just mail in a saliva sample and you'll get your results delivered in six to eight weeks.
17. If you've resolved to always pay your bills on time, a mail holder and key rack to help you organize your bills. Plus, you'll never misplace your keys when you're just trying to drop everything at the post office.
18. If you've resolved to make the most of your travels, a copy of Rude Hand Gestures of the World to know what gestures you should avoid while abroad. Better safe than sorry!
19. If you've resolved to make 2020 your most stylish year yet, a Stitch Fix personal stylist box that will get you there without spending any time or energy shopping!
20. Or a Trunk Club subscription box (it's affiliated with Nordstrom) so you get all your favorite brands styled specifically for you and delivered to your door! Plus, rack up Nordstrom rewards points while you're at it.
21. If you've resolved to be more confident in 2020, a You Are a Badass, a self-help book all about how to unleash your inner awesomeness.
22. If you've resolved to eat healthier, a 20-pack of reusable meal-prep containers perfect for planning meals ahead of time so you know exactly what you're eating throughout the day and don't waste money on takeout.
23. If you've resolved to finally clean your makeup brushes, a makeup brush cleaning mat that'll suction to your sink so you can wash every brush in just a matter of seconds.
24. If you've resolved to get more sleep, a silk sleep mask to help reduce eye-dryness and block light, and it'll feel super smooth against your face.
25. Or if you've resolved to start getting up on time, a sunrise alarm clock, since the worst thing about every single morning is actually waking up! This one will rouse you from your slumber in a more natural, calming way. Unfortunately.
26. If you've resolved to declutter your home, a yard sale kit that'll become an essential for letting the neighborhood know that yes, it's time for you to sell some stuff.
27. If you've resolved to turn your hobby of drinking beer into a hobby of making beer, an Oktoberfest ale beer kit to provide you with all the ingredients necessary to brew.
28. If you've resolved to work on your green thumb, a five-piece succulent set that'll be a good place to start. They're incredibly easy to care for and require little water.
29. If you've resolved to create more family fun nights, a game like Jenga that will have the entire clan on the edge of their seat. Nothing gets your blood pumping like a little friendly competition.
30. If you've resolved to develop a skincare routine to combat breakouts, try a Clinique skincare regimen that can fight inflamed blemishes, remove dirt and oil, and make skin feel fresh.
31. If you've resolved to make 2020 a year of de-stressing and relaxation, a meditation pillow to help you turn your meditation sessions into a more comfortable experience.
Cheers to a new decade!
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.