We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community for their favorite comfortable sandals, and here are the walkable results:
1. Versatile and waterproof Saltwater sandals to wear to the beach, park, or even on a hike. They have rust-resistant ankle buckles and slim insoles for all-day comfort.
2. Sleek Michael Kors shoes with a T-strap design and padded soles. They're exactly the right pair to throw on for afternoon errands.
3. A pair of supportive Birkenstocks so you can sink into the magical cork footbed that'll conform to your foot oh-so well. The straps are adjustable, too!
4. Or if the traditional two-strap isn't the look for you, the single strap Birkenstock for a more modern design. Don't worry – they still feature the luxurious cork and spacious toe space.
5. A rose gold sandal to pair with a wide range of outfits. With excellent arch support, you'll be able to work for days. And who doesn't love a little sparkle?
6. Earth Spirit sandals for bounce and needed wiggle room. The elastic band will stretch around the back of your foot and move with you (goodbye blisters).
7. A pair of Tevas, because getting some exercise shouldn't be skipped just because you can't find a comfortable pair of shoes. These can be thrown on before you walk the dog or for an sunset stroll.
8. And a pair of Teva sandals with elegant strapping detail you can wear out during the day or to dinner and a movie.
9. Wedges from Dr. Scholl's so you can dance the night away without having to take a break because your feet are literally throbbing. These bad boys will let you break a move without breaking an ankle.
10. Award-winning Sanuk yoga sandals with footbeds made out of real yoga mat. They'll provide a wide range of motion so you're never left feeling achy.
11. Or Sketchers meditation sandals that'll give you the ventilation of a flip-flop, but without that annoying flip-flop slapping noise.
12. MIA Tia sandals with a memory foam footbed to make standing in line or your commute home less painful. We promise.
13. Cushioned sandals from G.H. Bass that'll seriously feel like clouds under your feet. Long day ahead of you? Fret not, these will keep you pain-free.
14. White Mountain sandals with a sophisticated braid design. They have a molded heel cup that helps contour your foot to the correct position so you feel a-okay all day long.
15. Flatform Tevas to achieve the seemingly impossible mix of fashion and comfort. You deserve both, after all!
16. Chaco sandals for your next trip to a national park. Whether you're on your feet for the day or long-term (hello week-long camping trip), these will provide the support (and relief) you need.
17. Taos sandals that'll go from day to night with a suede-lined footbed and extra cushioning. This means you won't have to stop home to throw on a pair of sneakers.
Your feet after this post:
Looking for more shoe content? Check out the best places to buy shoes online, or the best shoes for wide feet if you need a little extra room.
For even more, check out:
Want to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter!
The responses in this post have been edited for length and clarity.