20 Pieces Of Decor From Jet That Only Look Expensive
Because we stan saving money and having a well-decorated home.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
9. A padded stool so you can comfortably rest your feet while you binge-watch Netflix on your comfy couch.
10. A lantern to accent your bedroom with that'll also provide some low light for nighttime reading.
11. And to showcase within those lanterns, these candles are flameless and therefore safe to leave going for hours and hours. Enjoy!!
12. A chic sheepskin you can drape over a chair or place next to your bed so your feet won't hit a freezing cold floor every morning.
14. A shag wall hanging because sometimes framed art is a bit too tried and tired. This can add texture to otherwise plain walls.
18. A neutral rug that'll help create the illusion of a larger room (looking at you, small apartments).
20. And finally, a two-tone seagrass basket because having extra storage space plus a beautiful woven basket is a definite home decor must-have.
After you save a bunch of money by decorating your home with affordable things:
Looking for more inexpensive things for your home? Check out these articles:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.