We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A floral maxi, because nothing screams summertime like a loose yet chic maxi dress. It'll drape comfortably, so even if you're standing in hot temps for a long time, you won't feel like you've got sweat dripping down your back.
2. A black-and-white shift dress that has pockets so you can go bag-free to happy hour. Traveling light is honestly one of the best and underrated feelings. Leave that heavy purse at home!
3. A casual T-shirt dress perfect for a backyard BBQ or night spent walking the boardwalk. You can dress it up with wedges or dress it down with sneakers.
4. A cap-sleeve lace dress to wear to your next formal event. It'll work for a summer wedding, and yes, you can totally dance in it all night long.
5. An embroidered floral dress so you can show off that summer tan. You've been looking a little pale all winter...now is finally your time to flaunt that sun-kissed skin.
6. A ruffled, polkadot swing dress that'll give you that Insta-worthy shot you've been hoping for. Paired with sandals and a killer pair of shades, you'll be changing your profile picture faster than ever before.
7. A wrap dress, because we all need an easy go-to option for family gatherings and reunions. Something appropriate but cute, obviously.
8. An off-the-shoulder maxi dress with a slide slit, because we love a little leg action. It's a must-pack for a weekend getaway.
9. A fit-and-flare T-shirt dress that's comfortable enough to wear while running errands, but can then be dressed up for an evening get-together.
10. A palm-print, cold-shouldered dress with fabric so soft, you'll ditch pants forever. It also washes super well, so don't fear throwing it in the washing machine. It'll come out silky smooth.
11. A bold printed dress, because bright color in the summer is a must. The shoulder tie straps are adjustable, so you'll get a snug fit every time.
12. A bodycon dress that'll make date night that much more exciting. Why? Because you look fantastic and you know it.
13. A jersey mock-neck dress so comfortable, it'll literally feel like you're wearing pajamas out. It'll make lounging by a bonfire that much more cozy.
14. A knit dress to give off the right amount of tropical vibes. It's also incredibly affordable, so while it won't break the bank, it will garner a ton of compliments.
15. A button-up dress that'll honestly just make you happy. It's so versatile, you can wear it anywhere. Even as a beach cover-up.
16. A cold-shoulder dress for when you want to show some skin, but not too much skin. The hi-lo hem provides full coverage, even on windy days.
17. A denim shirtdress to dress up with a pair of fabulous hoops. Or you can keep it casual with a pair of Converse. Sneakers and dresses are on the the best combos. Period.
18. A spaghetti-strap midi dress that'll have everyone asking where you got it from. And yes, your answer will be Amazon and everyone will gasp and it'll be a moment.
19. A V-neck dress to wear to a graduation. Just think about how cute this number will look under a cap and gown.
20. A knotted skater dress for everyday wear this summer. Lunch date? Check. Drinks on a friend's backyard deck? Check. Late night pizza run post bar hangout? Check.
21. A fluttered-sleeve dress that I personally am obsessed with. The vintage-esque print is all too adorable. You'll feel like you just stepped out of a '90s classic.
22. A ruffled dress with a neck tie that'll turn heads when you walk in the room. The lightweight and breathable fabric means you won't sweat your butt off, even in August.
23. An A-line cap sleeve dress to wear to work and evening drinks, without having to worry about changing. It'll transition perfectly.
24. A sequined, short sleeve dress you'll feel extra glam in because of its sparkle. A night out spent dancing in a club? Don't mind if you do...
25. A backless cocktail dress that'll let you bare some skin up top, but still get coverage on the bottom. And if you're ever feeling a bit chilly, you can always layer it with a jean jacket.
26. A high-slit wrap dress so you can show off some leg when desired. It's incredibly comfortable on and is just dying to be packed for your summer vacay.
27. A button-up dress with a center peek-a-boo. Pair with a floppy hat and you'll be summer soiree-ready.
28. A bodycon mini dress with a belt for cocktail parties. Matched with the right jewelry, it'll scream glam.
29. A scalloped-edge dress all of your friends will want to borrow. Whether you actually lend it is up to you.
30. A rainbow-adorned dress that'll brighten any rainy summer day. The A-line structure is exactly the type of casual and comfortable mixture your wardrobe is looking for.
Shopping for a new dress is honestly the best.
Looking for some great accessories? From the best places to buy glasses online to cheap jewelry that still looks great to the best purses on Amazon, we’ve got you covered.
For other content, check out: