3. Sometimes you wonder whether it’s normal to like books more than people.
We’re here to tell you that it’s totally fine.
4. You are never, ever without a book.
You might leave your keys at home, but never your book.
6. There are books you associate with certain points of your life, and re-reading them takes you back.
And, yes, sometimes that means there will be tears.
7. You begin to think of fictional characters as real people…
When they hurt, you hurt.
9. The thought of moving scares you because you’re going to have to haul about 127 boxes of books.
10. And, of course, there’s the matter of deciding which twenty (-five hundred) books you’ll take with you on a trip!
12. Sometimes you become so immersed in a book that you begin thinking and speaking like its characters.
YOU AND THE STORY ARE ONE.
14. You’ve caught yourself sneaking time to read while you’re supposed to be working or studying.
15. And you’ve started a book only to look up and discover that an entire day has gone by.
17. You distinctly remember the day you got your first library card.
March 18th, 1998. There was a chill in the air, and you had macaroni for lunch.
18. You’ve dreamed of living in a mansion just so you could have one of those giant, crazy, rich-people libraries all to yourself.
19. For you, going on a trip means a chance to visit a new bookstore.
20. And you can’t just “visit a bookstore.” Oh no — you practically move in.
See you in 10 hours!
21. Plus, you can’t just ~casually~ peruse a book. You get ALL THE WAY INTO IT.
Guess the only thing to do is…START ANOTHER!
Become lost, find yourself, and enjoy.
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️
- "We shall overcomb." People across America are getting creative and making some pretty epic signs for the Women's March.