1. You will confuse people with your insidery Miami lingo.
2. You will have to answer a lot of stupid questions about Miami stereotypes.
3. You will miss Publix with the intensity of a thousand stars.
4. ...And Sedano's.
5. ...And Farm Stores.
6. You will be embarrassed by Miami's portrayal in the media.
7. You'll miss the food.
8. People will look at you every time "Florida man" is in the news.
9. ...And the coffee.
10. Sometimes, you'll be informed that you "don't look like you're from Miami."
11. You'll realize Miami has a very unique dress code.
12. Your hair will be unrecognizable to you.
Sure, there are plenty of other places that are frizz-inducingly humid. But not 364.5 days a year. You'll be amazed at how different your hair looks.
13. A lot of places are less "feely" than Miami.
14. You'll appreciate how much of Miami's beauty you took for granted.
15. You'll miss driving by the giant sloth outside of The Miami Museum of Science and Planetarium.
He was kind of creepy, right?
16. You'll find that people are fascinated by gators.
17. No other place in the nation knows how to make a proper mojito.
18. And no place else even knows what a frita is.
19. No, no one else will sing the Dandy Bear jingle with you.
20. Similarly, people outside of Miami simply don't understand the WONDER of Santa's Enchanted Forest.
21. Punctuality is relative.
22. Similarly, people in other cities tend to start and end their evenings earlier.
23. You might actually miss the lizards.
24. ...And the wild parrots.
"Escape from Parrot Jungle" would make a great 3D movie.