8. Call Miami “uncultured.”
Miami’s unique melding of different cultures and the fact that it’s a crossroads between the U.S. and a number of other (particularly Latin American) countries makes it a fantastic place to experience diverse forms of art, dance, film, food, literature, theater, music, and more.
15. Try to co-opt our vocabulary.
What do you even think of life?
21. Try to convince us that this isn’t an amazing city full of great people.
From Little Haiti to Little Havana, the Grove to the Gables, downtown to Overtown, suburban McMansions to old-style Miami bungalows, Miami is a diverse place full of lots to do and see. And its most important feature? The people who call it home.
There’s no place else quite like it.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️