12. Seeing a friend of a friend tagged in a Facebook photo, and spending way too much time going through that person’s albums.
There’s no reason you need to see this person’s family trip to Disneyland, and yet here you are.
24. Clicking on a link to a story you know you’re going to regret.
I don’t know why you did that, either, but the person who just walked behind you now thinks (knows?) you’re really weird.
- President Trump addresses the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, the same gathering he skipped last year amid tensions with organizers.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.