12. Seeing a friend of a friend tagged in a Facebook photo, and spending way too much time going through that person’s albums.
There’s no reason you need to see this person’s family trip to Disneyland, and yet here you are.
24. Clicking on a link to a story you know you’re going to regret.
I don’t know why you did that, either, but the person who just walked behind you now thinks (knows?) you’re really weird.
- "I do like him. I love getting his ideas." Donald Trump says he's asked President Obama for advice on cabinet appointments
- Passenger plane carrying 48 people crashes in Pakistan, rescue efforts underway.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it — and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏