1. Guys. We need to talk about “Burbujas de Amor.”
4. Ok, let’s jump right into the lyrics. Here we go:
The translation: I have a heart that’s been stripped of hope and reason. I have a heart that wakes up wherever.
The meaning: This guy is suffering. He’s lost all hope of finding someone to really love, but will get so nasty you guys with literally whomever. Who even cares.
16. Wait, did you get that?
Let me repeat it for you.
21. Ok, and did you notice…
… that this fish is, like. A super fish that can press its nose (which, I am no fish doctor, but I think that’s a rare feature for a fish to possess) against a fish bowl and then IMMEDIATELY, like, teleport into a woman’s body? That is a magical horny fish. The kind your mom warned you about.
22. And I mean, it goes on from there.
Being all romantic and fish-themed and whatnot. Juan Luis Guerra sings (beautifully, too) about creating silhouettes under the moonlight and wanting to be with his lady forever, face to face, gill to gill.
- President Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding in the phones📱🔥
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈