1. Guys. We need to talk about “Burbujas de Amor.”
4. Ok, let’s jump right into the lyrics. Here we go:
The translation: I have a heart that’s been stripped of hope and reason. I have a heart that wakes up wherever.
The meaning: This guy is suffering. He’s lost all hope of finding someone to really love, but will get so nasty you guys with literally whomever. Who even cares.
16. Wait, did you get that?
Let me repeat it for you.
21. Ok, and did you notice…
… that this fish is, like. A super fish that can press its nose (which, I am no fish doctor, but I think that’s a rare feature for a fish to possess) against a fish bowl and then IMMEDIATELY, like, teleport into a woman’s body? That is a magical horny fish. The kind your mom warned you about.
22. And I mean, it goes on from there.
Being all romantic and fish-themed and whatnot. Juan Luis Guerra sings (beautifully, too) about creating silhouettes under the moonlight and wanting to be with his lady forever, face to face, gill to gill.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.