1. You have a tendency to run into things even though you know they're there.
2. Which makes the that fact that you're prone to bruises in really random parts of your body even worse.
3. You sometimes don't even know how you got them.
4. You have low expectations of your ability to keep a white shirt clean past lunch time.
5. And you're used to bumping into people on a daily basis.
6. Your hand-eye coordination makes it really difficult for you to play a simple game of catch.
7. You get nervous when people ask you to hold their baby.
8. You've definitely tripped on your own feet before.
9. And you've *literally* fallen out of bed...
10. You've even stumbled when actively trying not to.
11. Drunk you is a HAZARD and disclaimers are important.
12. You don't understand how people can walk and text at the same time.
13. You've broken quite a few dishes on accident.
14. And you have nightmares about taking a tumble at the gym.
15. Broken eyeshadow palettes, blush, or powder compacts are all too familiar.
16. You've dropped a food item on the ground when aiming at your mouth.
17. Going skating means you'll be falling quite a bit.
18. Things even fly out of your hands.
19. Even though it can be a hassle, you've trained yourself to be as graceful as possible.
20. But at the end of the day, you just have to embrace. It's who you are and you're not ashamed!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!