1. Dr. Tim Whatley (Bryan Cranston)
Before his days of playing a meth cook with a heart, Bryan Cranston was filling cavities, and possibly fondling Jerry while he was under the gas. If you didn’t like him, you’re an anti-dentite.
2. Lt. Bookman (Philip Baker Hall)
This hard nosed book gumshoe was hot on Jerry’s tail after failing to return Tropic of Cancer.
3. The Maestro a.k.a. Bob Cobb (Mark Metcalf)
Be forewarned, there are absolutely no places available in Tuscany.
4. Lloyd Braun (Matt McCoy)
Some call him Mayor Dinkin’s trusty advisor, others may call him George’s childhood nemesis, but don’t you dare call him crazy. Gum anyone?
5. Bob and Ray (Yul Vazquez & John Paragon
“Who doesn’t want to wear the ribbon!?”
6. Jack Klompus (Sandy Baron)
If ever there was a guy to ride to the early bird dinner at Del Boca Vista with in a Cadillac, Jack Klompus was your man.
7. Milos (Mark Harelik)
“Another game for Milos!”
8. John Voight’s Car (himself)
Not to be confused with Jon Voight’s Chrysler LeBaron.
9. The Soup Nazi a.k.a. Yev Kassem (Larry Thomas)
“No soup for you” was the 1990’s version of “I’m Rick James bitch.” The Soup Nazi character was based off of real life eccentric Al Yeganeh.
10. Jimmy (Anthony Starke)
T.P.A. Third person allowed. Alec likes this list. Alec wants to take this list out on a date.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Democratic National Convention starts today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- At least 2 people have been killed and 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida, media say.
- Chris Froome won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.