1. The hashtag began to trend yesterday.
2. It was a response to the Israeli operations that began on 8 July.
3. At least 159 Palestinians have died since Operation Protective Edge began, according to Gaza officials.
4. Israel says that it is targeting Hamas, but the UN has estimated that 77% of the people killed in Gaza have been civilians.
5. CNN correspondent Jake Tapper was among a number of social media users who noted that Hitler was no friend of the Arabs.
7. And a huge number of pro-Palestinians were critical of the hashtag.
9. The UN Security Council called for a ceasefire and peace talks on Saturday.
A wounded Israeli woman reacts at the scene of a rocket attack in Ashkelon July 13, 2014.
10. The IDF says it has so far struck some 1,320 “terror” sites across Gaza, while Hamas have launched more than 800 rockets at Israel.
Afghan protesters set an effigy of Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu on fire during a pro-Palestinian protest against Israeli air strikes in Jalalabad province, Gaza, on 13 July, 2014.