Skip To Content
    Posted on Jun 9, 2016

    This Seagull Fell In A Tub Of Chicken Tikka Masala And Turned Orange

    This post may contain puns.

    This is not some kind of orange kormarant. It's in fact a seagull, which fell into a vat of chicken tikka masala in a food factory in Wales.

    Vale Wildlife Hospital / Vale Wildlife Hospital/Solent

    It was scavenging for scraps of food and it's unknown whether it managed to get lots, some, or naan, but it's fair to say it decided to tikka chance and it didn't come off.

    It was handed to Vale Wildlife Hospital, which looked after it.

    Vale Wildlife Hospital / Vale Wildlife Hospital/Solent

    After saying aloo, they washed him with washing-up liquid raita way, and while the dye came out, apparently he still smells amazing.

    This is also a good pun.

    My gosht.

    Anyway, he wasn't given a comfy bed and a soft pilau to sleep on, but he's still fine and set to be released into the wild.

    Vale Wildlife Hospital / Vale Wildlife Hospital/Solent

    Lucy Kells, veterinary nurse at the hospital, told the Press Association: "I've been a veterinary nurse for 25 years and I have never seen this happen before."

    And that's the story of the Spice Gull. 😎

    BuzzFeed Daily

    Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!

    Newsletter signup form