PETA’s latest pro-spaying demonstration took place Monday in London’s Piccadilly Circus. Here are just a few of the amazing things about it:
1) The giant fuzzy pink condom.
2) The giant fuzzy blue condom.
3) The placid model.
4) Whose name is Lacey Banghard. That’s apparently her birth name.
5) The fact that it happened in the heart of London with normal civilians passing by in the background.
6) The fact that it asked passersby to think about cat and dog condoms.
7) The matching shoes.
Big ups, PETA.
- More than two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱