PETA’s latest pro-spaying demonstration took place Monday in London’s Piccadilly Circus. Here are just a few of the amazing things about it:
1) The giant fuzzy pink condom.
2) The giant fuzzy blue condom.
3) The placid model.
4) Whose name is Lacey Banghard. That’s apparently her birth name.
5) The fact that it happened in the heart of London with normal civilians passing by in the background.
6) The fact that it asked passersby to think about cat and dog condoms.
7) The matching shoes.
Big ups, PETA.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬