PETA’s latest pro-spaying demonstration took place Monday in London’s Piccadilly Circus. Here are just a few of the amazing things about it:
1) The giant fuzzy pink condom.
2) The giant fuzzy blue condom.
3) The placid model.
4) Whose name is Lacey Banghard. That’s apparently her birth name.
5) The fact that it happened in the heart of London with normal civilians passing by in the background.
6) The fact that it asked passersby to think about cat and dog condoms.
7) The matching shoes.
Big ups, PETA.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.