4. Turns out dandelions don’t burn quiiiiite as nicely as the internet would have you believe.
5. (In fact, like most flammable things, they just…catch fire?)
8. An easy way to repel all your friends is to try and serve them this fishbowl cocktail.
9. Or ask them to participate in a beachside photo shoot.
14. Looking for a bit of color and whimsy? Leave your damn fan out of it.
16. This hot dog wishes it could just stay a hot dog, minus all the puns.
17. These strawberries were perfectly happy before they were drowned in a puddle of booze.
19. Babies + balloons + the great outdoors = what could possibly go wrong?
21. Self-sustaining wine-bottle terrariums are a myth from deep within Pinterest’s hallowed chambers.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. In most events, top performers have already reached the limits of human biology, scientists say.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.