4. Turns out dandelions don’t burn quiiiiite as nicely as the internet would have you believe.
5. (In fact, like most flammable things, they just…catch fire?)
8. An easy way to repel all your friends is to try and serve them this fishbowl cocktail.
9. Or ask them to participate in a beachside photo shoot.
14. Looking for a bit of color and whimsy? Leave your damn fan out of it.
16. This hot dog wishes it could just stay a hot dog, minus all the puns.
17. These strawberries were perfectly happy before they were drowned in a puddle of booze.
19. Babies + balloons + the great outdoors = what could possibly go wrong?
21. Self-sustaining wine-bottle terrariums are a myth from deep within Pinterest’s hallowed chambers.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.